Heart Palpitations when I diet

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by Marieukxx, 1 November 2011 Social URL.

1. Marieukxx

Marieukxx Member

I'm on a low fat low cal diet as I need to lose 6 more stone. I've already lost one stone so far.

This past week I've been having heart palpitations. Not bad ones just a little flutter now and again. I had the same years back when I was thinner and only needed to lose a stone.

Does anyone else have this?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JLStretton

JLStretton Choose Life.

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Healthier eating - Exercise
    I advise to see a doctor and wouldn't think it is very healthy to be doing exercise while on a low cal diet, hope it is nothing serious.
  4. piiiinksocks

piiiinksocks Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    Do you know, I just realised yesterday that I think that's why I get them!

I got diagnosed with svt when I was about 15, and they've been quite quiet for the last 8 years or so, until 2 weeks ago when I got admitted to hospital because they went on for about 10 hours. That was a slightly different episode, but since and a little before I've been getting flutters. I might ask when I go in for an ecg in about 6 weeks!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.