Heartburn help

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Madmumto4, 8 February 2010 Social URL.

1. Madmumto4

Madmumto4 must lose twinny belly :)

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(16.06%)
    Diet:
    SW
    is there anything i can take for it that wont affect the diet, i suffer from it if i am late eating a meal so because im not eating its hurting :(
    tried ranitdine, can i take osme gavisgon?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. audy

audy Member

Start Weight:
    20st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    I am suffering from the same thing,it is due to the milk. I emailed LT and they recommended Pepcid,AC or Zantac. NO GAVISCON.
    Iam actually thinking of swapping to CD as they have lactose free shakes:) Or New you that offers bars. Good luck.

4. louisebell26

louisebell26 5 stone to go!

is it the dry milk thats the problem? cos normally milk for me is fine but ive got really bad heartburn when i usually wouldnt have it?? x

5. Madmumto4

Madmumto4 must lose twinny belly :)

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(16.06%)
    Diet:
    SW
    im not sure whats causing it but last night at midnight the only thing i had was gavisgon :( it was really hurting

tbh i think its the lack of solids but im not sure, i suffer anyway if i miss a meal xxxx
    thanks guys xxx

6. xx Cathy xx

xx Cathy xx Bye Bye Huge Bottom!

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(22.88%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    So glad I'm not on my own, was going to start a thread like this today, I've had indigestion for about 2 weeks solid with some times worse than others. Last night I had it really bad and wondered what I could take so big thanks for the remedies I'll go get some later x

7. audy

audy Member

Start Weight:
    20st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Yeah, it could be the dry milk alright. Just like babies with their bottles, u know the way sometimes u have to try different milk etc... Thats what my friend did with my godchild. Anyway, yeah... I am relieved iam not the only one. It is really annoying, it was so bad I couldn't go training:(:(. Anyway I think I've got the solution with New You.
    I should stop mentioning it as people might think iam trying to sell something.
    I haven't even tried it yet...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.