Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Heartburn help

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Madmumto4, 8 February 2010 Social URL.

1. Madmumto4

Madmumto4 must lose twinny belly :)

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(16.06%)
    Diet:
    SW
    is there anything i can take for it that wont affect the diet, i suffer from it if i am late eating a meal so because im not eating its hurting :(
    tried ranitdine, can i take osme gavisgon?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. audy

audy Member

Start Weight:
    20st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    I am suffering from the same thing,it is due to the milk. I emailed LT and they recommended Pepcid,AC or Zantac. NO GAVISCON.
    Iam actually thinking of swapping to CD as they have lactose free shakes:) Or New you that offers bars. Good luck.

4. louisebell26

louisebell26 5 stone to go!

is it the dry milk thats the problem? cos normally milk for me is fine but ive got really bad heartburn when i usually wouldnt have it?? x

5. Madmumto4

Madmumto4 must lose twinny belly :)

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(16.06%)
    Diet:
    SW
    im not sure whats causing it but last night at midnight the only thing i had was gavisgon :( it was really hurting

tbh i think its the lack of solids but im not sure, i suffer anyway if i miss a meal xxxx
    thanks guys xxx

6. xx Cathy xx

xx Cathy xx Bye Bye Huge Bottom!

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(22.88%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    So glad I'm not on my own, was going to start a thread like this today, I've had indigestion for about 2 weeks solid with some times worse than others. Last night I had it really bad and wondered what I could take so big thanks for the remedies I'll go get some later x

7. audy

audy Member

Start Weight:
    20st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Yeah, it could be the dry milk alright. Just like babies with their bottles, u know the way sometimes u have to try different milk etc... Thats what my friend did with my godchild. Anyway, yeah... I am relieved iam not the only one. It is really annoying, it was so bad I couldn't go training:(:(. Anyway I think I've got the solution with New You.
    I should stop mentioning it as people might think iam trying to sell something.
    I haven't even tried it yet...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.