Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by notsotrim, 2 May 2007 Social URL.

1. notsotrim

notsotrim Full Member

I hope someone can help me on this topic!
    I occasionally get heartburn or indigestion, and before this diet, I would take rennies to help it.

But I don't want to put anything in my mouth that I am not allowed, so I am wondering what would be the best course of action just now, as for some reason I have heartburn right now! I am guessing it is the smoking that brings it on, or my soda water (fizzy things seem to aggrevate it) but I am in a bit of pain so would appreciate any suggestions.

only one thing, toothpaste is meant to work, but in the past it hasn't really, so I am not gonig to even attempt to swallow toothpaste again. I am near a boots so any suggestions and I can go get!

Thanks all.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sash

sash Full Member

Cambridge diet
    I've been getting horrendous indigestion (dont smoke and never had it before but hey ho !).

I just took an over the counter indigestion tablet (ask the pharmacist) and it didnt effect my diet at all. I dont know about Rennies, but i think they're ok.
  4. notsotrim

notsotrim Full Member

Brilliant, I may just go and get the gavisgon tablets, as they are meant to be really good.
  5. redann

redann Full Member

i suffer from a lot stomach acid and i find the water flavouring aggrvates it loads

*runs out to stock up on some gavisgon*
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.