Heartburn/Indigestion

notsotrim

I hope someone can help me on this topic!
I occasionally get heartburn or indigestion, and before this diet, I would take rennies to help it.

But I don't want to put anything in my mouth that I am not allowed, so I am wondering what would be the best course of action just now, as for some reason I have heartburn right now! I am guessing it is the smoking that brings it on, or my soda water (fizzy things seem to aggrevate it) but I am in a bit of pain so would appreciate any suggestions.

only one thing, toothpaste is meant to work, but in the past it hasn't really, so I am not gonig to even attempt to swallow toothpaste again. I am near a boots so any suggestions and I can go get!

Thanks all.
xx

I've been getting horrendous indigestion (dont smoke and never had it before but hey ho !).

I just took an over the counter indigestion tablet (ask the pharmacist) and it didnt effect my diet at all. I dont know about Rennies, but i think they're ok.

Brilliant, I may just go and get the gavisgon tablets, as they are meant to be really good.

i suffer from a lot stomach acid and i find the water flavouring aggrvates it loads

*runs out to stock up on some gavisgon*

Back