Heath Problems When Overweight.

Discussion in 'Nutrition, Health & Beauty' started by Mrs Wobbly, 18 February 2010 Social URL.

1. Mrs Wobbly

Mrs Wobbly Full Member

When being overweight has anyone had any health problems?

The more weight i put on the worse my Arthritis is, at the moment the pains in my legs are gettiing worse, so i diet. Then guess what?....i stop. The more i stress the more i eat, the more i eat the weight goes on, the more the weight goes on the more pain i have.
    Why oh why can i not stick to a diet :cry: I am so pathetic.

Anyone else my advise would be pull yourself together, if the pain is so bad lose the fat.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Going2be*fab*at40

Going2be*fab*at40 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    8st13lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st1lb(-0.8%)
    Diet:
    Fabulous Slimming World
    Hello!
    I was overweight (not obese at that stage...), when I developped arthritis in my toe - agony! I stopped exercise and basically put on weight until now.
    At the start of this year, I thought enough is enough...so...started trying to lose the excess and guess what, I now have arthritis in my knee - even more agony!!!
    Difference this time, is that I know that losing weight and building muscle will only be of benefit and so I have not given in and I am trying to exercise through the pain (although I have had 4 days of being sofa bound earlier this week).

I have had to put myself in a different mind frame - at the moment is it a bit 'holier than thou'.

You can do it - you are not pathetic!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.