heather trott!!

See Eastenders last night??? Her and minty never had sex... I defo think its Phils

im impatient about finding out who the father is. but it's bound to be the guy who was in one episode (the guy they thought shirley hired) rather than someone from the square.

yer thats who ive heard is the dad x

omg i miss eastenders!!!! I now live in turkey and cant watch it :-( keep reading about it online tho) and every winter when i g home for a few months i try to catch up!! has it come out yet who the father is????

I'm not 100% comfortable with the way she is depicted. I must admit, I do wear a 'trott' headband. It's practical.

I'm almost sure it's phil who's the dad... i heard it from a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend (you know the type... chinese whispers! lol), who works on the set, who told us before it was even screened that she was pregnant!

And apparently that's why she was so reluctant to tell shirley who the dad was, and also why she was really off with dawn the other night when she found out about her and phil!

I'm still not 100% sure whether to believe it or not... but it does make sense (and remember all those drunken nights that phil spent at hers and shirley's house all those months ago?!)! :D

darren as the father has to be one of the worst plot twists EE has had in a while.

I thought the Peggy/Pat stuff in the ice cream van was ludicrous - Pat going so far to hot wire a vehicle and then leave Heather lumbering about in the entrance - what were the writers thinking?

I'm more worried though about Patrick's shoes after Heather's waters broke on them - the leather is bound to perish...

I watched thurs and fri's episodes on sat. I'd spoken to mum on phone and said I'd laugh if it was Darrens and she laughed in a way that implied she knew it was him, course she did, she'd saw it on bbc3 fri night. I love the way they kept us guessing when all 3 turned up at the hospital. I thought it was Billy at one point, woulda made more sense than Darren lol.

Poor George Michael Trott has an 18 yo Ian Beale wannabe for a dad!:D Oh and poor Libby, her crazy dad turns up, she gets engaged, her mum's giving her grief about it and now this.:D

What's everyone think about Daniella Westbrook resuming her role as Sam? I'd heard she was coming back but thought it was a rumour.

I do like the character but I wish they would decide whether they want her to Benny from Crossroads or someone with serious storylines - I think EE has been trying to match the humour of Coronation Street lately with mixed results.

What's everyone think about Daniella Westbrook resuming her role as Sam? I'd heard she was coming back but thought it was a rumour.

I dont like her at all. Cant warm to her. The work shes had done on her face has left her with what looks like a permanent sneer. I just dont see her and Ricky as a couple now at all. Thankfully her contract is a very short one and she'll be off again soon

Cannot believe Darren is the father! It's just so unbelievable, IMO.

Daniella Westbrook...don't like her at all! I don't think she can act, and like you said, don't see her and Ricky as a couple now.

Billy, Minty, or even Phil would've meant much better future storylines, IMO. Imagine the upset if Phil was the father.

Back