Heather's Healthy Eating

think i have over done it on my cross trainer lol it has started jiggling and moving about and becoming unstable so am gunna hafta try and fix it so i can use it again
was feeling really positive until my cross trainer started rocking and couldnt finish my workout
still worked out for 20 mins straight :D

feeling kinda up and down today so i painted each finger nail a different colour all in pastelly shades inspired by love heart sweeties which i dont even really like to eat lol

finally bought batteries for my scales so i can weigh my self on my own scales
recently ive been weighing my self on my bfs and best friends on different days at different times so i can finally keep a constant

heheh you exercised so hard the bike wasnt expecting it! Its cos your super fit already! lol probs just needs tightening up, especially if you havent been on it for a while.

Ive been using my kettlebell today, doing sit ups with it, so hard!

ohhh I want to see your nails!

naillssss i feel like im 15 again lol
IMG-20130211-00557.jpg

I LOVE those colourss!!!! SO cute!!

Kettlebell is alright, its 5kg so I get quite tired with it quick, deff room for improvement lol
x

thank you :D
i tried to make them matt but my matt naile polish was throwing a hissy fit on some of my nails and only worked part of the time so i thought sod it and put shiny top coat on lol

i saw asda are selling some kettle bells just needa get my butt there and carry them home lmao
might also try sports direct for some too
keep seeing them on the biggest loser and wanna give them a go

Yeah there is so much you can do with it!!! I only have one and just do one side at a time. Do they use two on biggest looser? I can def see me getting a variety of weights. I mostly hope they will help me with my giant arms?!? Lol x

yeah I really liked doing the sit up with it, cos I do them normally and I can do quit a lot so it felt like taking it to the next level.

Just tried to do this for 40 reps haha killed me!
Kettlebell swing instruction - YouTube

5kg

I probs would have started with a 3 or 4 but they didnt exist lol more room for improvement this way!

heh funny you should say that perpleo, my friends sometimes call me she hulk. I am freakishly strong it seems. I once spent a drunken evening putting everyone on my shoulders just to prove that I could. I ended the night with my 6 ft 7 friend on my shoulders, actually so funny.

So glad you reminded me of that, cant stop laughing now. haha X

Im the fatty at the front incase you didnt guess :p

lol I would think you could definitely say I have child bearing hips! haha I am very wide lol

You just need practice ;) haha you too, can be a shehulk like me!

x

Back