Heather's Healthy Eating

How are you getting on today? X

im getting on fine
yesterday not so good
in regards to eating i mean
bf took me out to lunch which i had pasta bake and chips and then he got a cream bun with i stole the middle section as it had a wee bit of jam on it
and then came home and had a panini bap thing with breaded chicken mayo and cheese and salad was really good and really filling
and tonight we are having his home made lasagne sooooo goood

i always tend to eat more at my bfs house- he lives with his mum and she loves to bake and ofcourse shes super skinny and i balloon
and i find it rude to be like no i dont want that lovely cake youve just made me lol

hows you today ?

yesterday was bad for me too but not because I had someone romantic to be with ;) I just had a massive hangover haha and then I ate chip shop chips. SO naughty. and Im being really weak and going out tonight too. SO naughty AGAIN. hah

Hope you had a nice day yest! I know what you mean about refusing special food, Its a battle that I have with my mother on a regular basis!

well my mum is supposed to be watching her weight too but she is being a bit of a nightmare right now! lol Its like shes waiting for me to mess up so she can use it as an excuse to stop herself!

I just went to an 80s night, turned out to be a rather eventful evening and not great fun annoyingly!

Hows your weekend been?

uhhhhm. It was a bit crappy - see my diary for full details lol no fancy dress - but a nice outfit that is a favourite of mine!

whhhhhhaaat. I am so jealous. haha

just did a little moan on my own diary about having no one to go one holiday with ;)

Who you going with? I love Greece!

I'm jealous!!

uhhhmm drink cheap booze, eat good food and soak up the sun???

I actually stayed in agios nikolaos when I was in crete. Not too far from Malia and def worth a visit if you need time out from the mentalness that is Malia haha

Whenever Im on holiday I just wear what I want, bikinis, have my arms out! I give up all my hang ups. I know thats not normal and most people are more conscious. lol but there is always someone bigger than you :p and your never going to see any of those people again!

But then again, I never really holiday in big resorts where there are lots of young, body conscious people. I think I would be more unhappy then. I dunno tho!

You'll be slimmer by then, even if its just half a stone or whatever, still feels good to be lighter so you'll be more confident!

Go you! Haha start as you mean to go on!

Back