Heather's Healthy Eating

sounds cool! and yes I do that too, all the time. Ohhh its not far off, Ill buy it and wear it when I get down a stone - and all Ive ever done was go up! haha (until now anyway!) Thing is I havent thrown anything out so I have 10 storage boxes of clothes size 12-18 which I know will be fun when I get to change my wardrobe but I have to actually loose some more weight!

Youve lost loads now tho so no doubt you'll get to that skirt!

well done on the soup! sounds like a pretty awesome day all in all!

all i have are trousers that fit me now and a few sizes up
i havent bought anything major in a smaller size
the skirt is hanging up now just as a constant reminder, i just keep picturing my self in the changing room with it on and not being able to pull up the darn zipper
cant wait to feel confident in it :D

although you saying ive lost loads i dont see my body any different i still think im a fat mess most of the time which i shouldnt but i do lol
my bf says he notices a difference and his mum commented when i 1st lost the weight and was like omg i cant get over how much youve lost etc and i just feel like if ive lost so much and still think i look fat how must i have looked before, yano?

yeah I can totally appreciate it. you have to loose a substantial amount before it really feels like youve lost anything!

Its so nice for you that people have noticed tho, for me Ive found this more important to me than feeling better myself lol plus I find I need to lose about 3 stone to go down a size! lol

good idea about the skirt, maybe I should get something out to urge me on!

i need to lose around the same to get down a size

my team leader turned round to me last year when i 1st lost weight and said "have you lost weight heather? like alot?"
i was well chuffed lol

totally overate the past few days i usually do at my bfs house
chocolate cake and tiramisu :(
been better today though
and you should get one of your smaller items of clothing from your stash and then hang it up some where, preferably where you workout so when you feel like stopping just look at the item and get motivation

soo this week has been alright
i seem to have stuck to my diet etc just need to get my workouts in more
think im going to start 30 day shred again as i have done it before and like the fact its only 20 mins
lost 2 pounds since last week so im happy just need it to be a bit more
im a bit impatient lol

been feeling sick this week, sort of drained i dunno and i feel like i look pale if that makes sense
havent had an appetite today and yesterday but its totm so im wee bit crampy etc

hope this week will be better
gunna try and do my workout dvd a few times this week and see how much i lose next week
need to get my a into g =]

Well done on your -2lbs! that is pretty amazing considering its your totm! plus you also dont want to exercise when its totm!

You sound a bit anemic hun, make sure you getting plenty of iron!

love mexican! its my fave!

Glad your feeling better and a little exercise bunny :p

new nails =]

neon tequila sunrise ombre :D

733881_10151408483683612_1746642113_n.jpg

the picture doesnt do them justice, they are sooo much brighter in real life

I love! U need a nail tutorial channel on YouTube!!!xx

awesome!

had a very productive day today :D
went for my walk 3 miles went to tescos and just as i was leaving my 2 best friends were walking in lol
fate much

so then i got a lift home with them
got home cleaned my bathroom out as i have an addiction to buying products so i always keep nearly empty products so chucked loads out
cleaned my room, did the dishes for my mum
folded like a bajillion clothes and put them away in my drawers
then i made cauliflower pizza and it is awesomee
and its only 7 oclock :D

had a very productive day today :D
went for my walk 3 miles went to tescos and just as i was leaving my 2 best friends were walking in lol
fate much

so then i got a lift home with them
got home cleaned my bathroom out as i have an addiction to buying products so i always keep nearly empty products so chucked loads out
cleaned my room, did the dishes for my mum
folded like a bajillion clothes and put them away in my drawers
then i made cauliflower pizza and it is awesomee
and its only 7 oclock :D

I love days like this! They make you feel so awesome! and ready to take on the world!

Now, if you could come to my house and sort that out too that would be super awesome xxx :p

Your nails are frickin amazing! did you do the water thing? so cool

x

YAY! x

Back