Heather's Healthy Eating

I think you have a good life, you changed all in one year, just your job :D

Congrat to your 3st lost, you are motivating me

so today i woke up feeling ughhh and massive headache as i had stayed up really late last night
then i got up and ready and then walked to the shop and bought some frozen veg and then treated myself to a 6 inch subway and side salad :D
then i came home and tidied a little bit and had zero noodles for dinner made my own sorta white sauce with chicken and herbs

and did my nails again :D 303916_10151420892438612_391026940_n.jpg

ive been really lacking on motivation to workout recently
i never wanna workout before work and then when i get home im too tired so today did the 30 day shred level one and then had a nice long bath and now im chillaxing :D

on a better note i have started noticing differences in my body
wearing one of my bfs old tshirts and it feels really loose today i still have that niggling feeling that maybe its stretched or it was this loose before etc but i do feel better about my body
not 100% yet though

Dude are they tortoise shell?! They look so cool. Loving the colours.

Good news on noticing the differences. I am not surprised that you are.

I treated myself to a subway a couple of days ago. Its been months and it was lush! Lol

they are like flames =] the picture doesnt do them justice
i had them black and then got bored of just plain nails so dotted on red and then used a tooth pick to make squiggly lines and then did the same with orange and yellow :D

i also am down another pound today and also finally lost an inch of my waist hips and thighs :D sooo chuffed

gunna try my pussy cat dolls workout dvd tonight :D

what you get on your sub?

wooo! well done!

I always get a bmt - really not the healthiest choice but I dont have bread/sliced meat/cheese in my house so it is a rare treat! lol plus I fill it with salad which totally cancels it out right?!

Haha I always drink diet but I actually prefer it to full fat which I find too sweet.

Haha heather we are pretty much the same person :p

Haha and the before model of your weight loss ;)

Heather, dont make me come all the way to Ireland to slap you! :p

Dont tempt me! right now Ill do anything to avoid working :p

so today was good i stuck to my diet and then i decided to get up of my arse to workout after work
got home at like 10
and then ate some food cause my days are messed up
so then i decided if i wanna watch some shows i would have to work out so i put on my pussy cat dolls workout dvd which im loving =]
finally got the routines down and the 1st time i did it my abs hurt for like 2 days after
and then i treated my self by watching my tv shows

dvd lasts around 50 mins but it doesnt feel like it plus they stop every so often and get more sluttier clothes on lmao

soo havent updated in a while
back from my bfs house
actually stuck to my calorie limits
i hadnt been down for a few weeks and it was good for me as i got to get my head straight and focus on my diet and exercise
weighed myself on his scales now at 14 st 5 =] but going to check my scales in the morning to be sure they are the same lol
just to be overly cautious

his mum said ive lost soo much more weight and then we have a chat about diets in general and about atkins as she had great success with it but i dont think its for me
now she knows im on a diet / lifestyle change she knows not to offer me bad food
although she did give me a carrot cake and i gave it to my mum to take to church =]
good deed of the day done lmao

Last edited:
Back