Heather's Healthy Eating

ahh brilliant! well done hun!

Small slice is good!

I love me some carrot cake. I'm well jel.

sooooo
doing alright i suppose
food has been pretty much on point
did treat myself to a sneaky half easter egg and choc buttons the other day but stayed within my calorie limit for the day (woot)
also soooo close to being in the half century club like 1 pound and then if i lose 2 pounds i think it is i will be in wonderland :D
so in the 100's
2 milestones coming at once love ittt :D
off to the bf's how tomorrow

also applied for a job last night at like 1 in the morning and got a call back today =]
full time in the old call centre i used to work in and wayy better hours and i need a change
i have worked for sky for like 4 years total
gets boring
although anyone needing broadband or phone tech support im here lmao
have to phone them back tomorrow to talk more about it but hopefully should get an interview :D

Oh thats awesome! I love milestones! I am really close to being 1/3 of the way to my century :p

You are so close! amazing work!

Amazing about the job, good luck!

Kicking ass missy! X

Doesnt matter how long it takes hun! We are getting there! x

im sick :(

went to the cinema last night and saw spring breakers - repetitive and just basically gerls in bikinis
had a sore throat and felt sick before i went out
then at the cinema had a full blown temperature
nearly threw up like 5 times- mostly down to my friends hot nuts- no inuendo intended :p
got home and went straight to bed and woke up this morning feeling sooo ill
luckily i have training in work so i dont have to take calls but its hard to concentrate on the new stuff
swollen tonsils and no appetite and im knackered all the time
mum thought it was tonsilitus but mentioned it could be glandular fever possibly because my bf has been sick for agesss and has sore throat etc too

but atleast its helping my diet because i dont wanna eat lmao
dreading weighing myself again as i was really bad down at my bfs house
ate like 3 toffee crisps and i wouldnt even have said they were in my top 5 fave choc bars everrrr
but they were sooo good
might have to go to docs tomorrow ughhh cba wakening up that early

Ahh man that sucks. (Also the movie looks poop haha)

You sound like me. It had GF and tonsillitis at the same time cos the gf opens the doors for every illness to come party with it. Lol

If your bf is ill too I would say that means tonsillitis or a bad flu as gf is a virus so you wouldn't have/can't catch it off each other.

If you are ill go to the docs tho cos it drags on for months if you don't take anything and you will be misserable!

Btw- gf is what kicked off all my weightloss so it does have one benefit at least :p

Hope you feel better hun xxxx

Yeah they used to call it the kissing disease. .. in the 1930's lol...

I caught it through kissing......

Hopefully going to the dox tomorrow. What kind of checks dy do for your gf? Like blood test?

Yeah just bloods- get them to screen everything while they're taking it. Xxx

Sorry let me clarify- thyroid function, liver function, cholesterol etc etc. xx

full health check!

Back