Heaven can waits before and after photos at last!!!

Heaven can wait

Silver Member
hi everybody
Well finally got around to putting some photos on with the help of son , not what I wanted exactly you have to click on the link to see the photis but hey beggars cant be chosers abd he offered so here goes , Must warn you all pretty gruesome before photos ! Some of just me and some of me with my daughter who has also lost over 5 stone with Cambridge, the photo was taken on a New Years Eve fancy dress party, what a differnce a year makes.
Hope you can see a difference , I am especially pround of my daughters achievement .
HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

You both look FANTASTIC!!

Wow you both look fantastic, well done both of you!!!

Oh my god! You both look like totally different people, and I had to look a few times to work out which was Mum and which was daughter in the 'after' pic. Well done!

my god what a difference, both you and kerrie have done really well, after meeting you both as you are now, it is great to see a before photo of you both, hope that the pair of you have a great christmas and new year, you deserve it, just make sure kerrie doesn't show of her power knickers too much, lol, take care both of you.

Congratulations Lady - You have done fabulously and look wonderful :).

my god what a difference, both you and kerrie have done really well, after meeting you both as you are now, it is great to see a before photo of you both, hope that the pair of you have a great christmas and new year, you deserve it, just make sure kerrie doesn't show of her power knickers too much, lol, take care both of you.

Couldn't agree more with Mrs C

Having met you both it is really good to see the before photographs to fully appreciate the journey made

and yes ..... those power knickers at after midnight .......... just as well I had so much to drink I can't remember LOL

Have a great christmas and new year

WOW

they are fantastic pics... and what a fantastic achievement....

Nas x

WOW WOW and WOW!!!

Fantastic achievement for you both

WELL DONE!

Back