• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 13 before and during photos

Have found this week quite tough as it has been my add a meal week. After 12 weeks of SS I have got used to not thinking about food at all. Even though I normally cook for hubby and kids I have found it challenging to prepare/eat a meal each day. I have been more tempted by the kids christmas chocolates this week than any other- sure it's having to think of food that has done that. I didn't take any before photos to keep me focused but found a couple on Facebook and I was so shocked at how big I was and the difference now I' m nearly half way there.

to all the January starters- good luck and keep going with it :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Attachments

You look fantastic Bessie, well done. Day one for me and love seeing how well people are doing

How's day 1 going?

which one are you in the group photo?

far right - black and white top and the one with the H4H top in the other photo!

holy moly. Amazing difference. I'm on day 8. I can't wait for day 90! WHOOP. You must feel fantastic

hang on... so the other photo is you in the hoody and skinny jeans? How can you have 5 stone left to lose?

Oh easily- I hide it all round my tummy:) but thanks for the compliment

Oh easily- I hide it all round my tummy:) but thanks for the compliment
A genuine compliment. I seriously cannot see 5 stone sitting around your middle. I hope you are still going strong this week.

Thanks Zecond. Still going here :). How are you doing?

WOW! Amazing - what an inspiration :D