Heaviest I have ever been :0(

Barrelgirl

After months in denial I have to admit that I am the heaviest I have ever been and the only movement in the scales is up the way. The good news about this is it means I have reached the point where enough is enough!!!

I am planning on putting my willpower into bootcamp and will be very strict about maximising my vegetable and water intake over the next week in an attempt to curb my insatiable appetite. Alcohol is going too as it is being held liable for my lazy attitude to food, exercise and generally fat ass lifestyle.

I was 8st in my teens, 9st in my 20's and now 10st 6 almost and on my way to 11st in my 30's. I really don't want to continue at this rate.

My son said to me that I had a big tummy and 'who has been eating all the cookies' the other morning. I was mortified.

I never want to be skinny, a size 6 or even a size 8. But I also do not want to let go of my size 10-12 wardrobe which is now bursting at the seams. I don't see anything wrong with size 14 and above, but for me, my build and what I am used to my body maintaining 9 and a half stone would be realistic and healthy. It would increase my confidence and encourage me to exercise more without wobbly bits.

No more pigging out!

Hope to get some inspiration and give some in return.

Thanks
Barrelgirl x

It's certainly not easy but you seem to have the will and motivation for it....sure that's half the battle! Best of luck to you with it!!

Hi.. Im the same, never been this heavy even when had my two kids.. have tried eating sensibly, am eating sensibly, ever since i put on this 50lb or more.. docs changed my hormones (hrt) and i gained 3 dress sizes in 7 months.. and he told me it was my age!! Size 10 up until my early 40's.. then was in size 10/12 for a few yrs.. now cant seem to get it off.. this site seemed inspirational, so hoping to see what works best.. thinking the shakes might be good, then sure of no cheating..
What do you plan to do? :sigh:

Back