Heaving myself back on the wagon!

Well I'm a very happy bunny today...lost 6lb this week!!!! That's 1st 1lb gone in 3 weeks :D hope everyone else is ok, seems quiet at the moment x

Well done Libby! Brilliant! X

Well done xx

Well nothing to report again...my little diary is turning out to be a very boring read! I am grateful for this though as it means there's no emotional turmoil or such!

Hope everyone is doing ok!

X

Well this week so far is going fine, not a lot to report. I'm at college today and have ended up without a bar to take with me as my dog stole one yesterday (grrrrrr) so I think at lunch time today I will just have to guzzle the water and stick my headphones in and listen to some loud music so that I don't have to listen to how wonderful everyone else thinks the world of food is. It's funny cause only one person in my class knows I'm doing this, but it seems that since I started, the only topic of conversation has been food. Now I know it's probably just that I'm more sensitive to it but I don't remember them ever doing it before! Never mind!

Hope everyone has a good day!

X

Just a mini update, not that there's a lot to tell! Ive got the house to myself tonight as my OH is doing stocks at work and Harley is at her nanny's. Going to get an early night tonight as I've got a busy day tomorrow. Got an interview for a new placement for college, a consultation with my tattooist for my new tattoo and I'm getting my hair cut as my 1 stone gone treat. Think I'll need an early night tomorrow as well!

Hope everyone else is good

X

Week 4 weigh in later. Not expecting a lot as I had such a big loss last week but we do get our measurements done today which is very exciting. I don't have a set of scales in the house so I've not been able to keep weighing myself which is a good thing but I have been oh so tempted to get the tape measure out. I've managed to resist though as I didn't want to make today's measurements seem like less.

Hope everyone is ok

X

Ive read your diary from beginning x well done you x Good luck for weigh in x
I'm hoping to return to lighter life tomorrow ,,,, I've been bad ha ha

Well only lost 2lb this week, but looking at the bigger picture, that's 17lb in 4 weeks which is not to be sniffed at. I had my measurements taken as well tonight and have lost 1" off my bust, 4.5" off my waist and 3" off my derriere!!! Really pleased with that!

Hope everyone else is well

X

I'm still here and still bumbling along quite nicely. I've had a headache for the past 2 days which has been a pain as it has made me want to munch. Fortunately I have just busied myself and the feelings have passed. Trying to plan my next treat for when I get to 2 stone lost. I was going to have a manicure, but I bit my nails off when stressing about college work and falsies are out as I work with babies. Hmmm will have to give it some thought, definitely not ready to get my wobbly bits out for a massage, that will have to be saved for perhaps stone 4 or 5 as 3 and 6 are new tattoo!!!

Hope everyone is doing well, it does seen quite quiet around these parts at the moment.

X

So feeling super rubbish tonight, me and my OH are run down with a horrible cold. Whilst making him a lemsip and cursing him cause I couldn't have one, I had a genius idea. I ground a couple of paracetamol and made a forest fruits drink mix with boiling water. Ok there's no decongestant in it but its as close as its going to get. Is quite soothing though :)

Wow, did anyone else know that in Poland their answer to pancake day is doughnut day? I was oblivious to this until today at college the Polish girl on my course put a MASSIVE tray of them on my table almost under my nose and said to help ourselves. She has no idea about the plan so she was being nice. Very proud of myself for just ignoring them.

Everyone else enjoyed them and I just didn't have one...pat on my back.

Hope everyone else has had a good day.

X

Well I survived my first 'occasion' whilst on plan. It was my OHs sister's engagement party tonight complete with running buffet and bar. I sat and sipped my water like a good girl. Left the OH there so I could come home and get into bed...sleeeeeep

I'm having a really hard time tonight. My neck has swollen up and I'm in a lot of pain. I have an appointment at the hospital later tonight but I really want to eat. I'm in pain and I can't stop crying and I know there is a load of chocolate in the fridge and right now it's calling to me. I know it's not going to miraculously mend my neck an I know I will feel worse when I feel better if that makes sense?

I'm doing my damnedest to resist and deal with my emotional hunger but it's so hard!

X

Keep away from the fridge Libby! You were soo strong last night and you can be the same today. Hope you get your neck sorted out xxx

Thanks :) My OH came home and acted as my voice of reason. He reminded me that I lost 4lb this week and I actually didn't want to put that back on in one binge (which I would've done) just cause I'm in pain. Went to hospital and I have a skin cist which has got infected and spread all round my neck...bleurgh...anyway, got some antibiotics so hopefully that will clear up nice and quickly.

X

I'm starting to think my antibiotics or pain killers have knocked me out of ketosis. The past 2 days I've been getting real physical hunger pangs and the only thing that is different is the fact I'm taking these tablets. It's a bit of a pain in the backside cause I have to take the tablets to clear up the infection in my neck and the pain killers allow me to function without cursing too often. I have just been ignoring the hunger and I have no intention to lapse, I'm just miffed more than anything :(

Hope everyone else is ok

X

Aww you seem to be having a tough time at the moment i hope your neck gets netter soon. O had so many problems with mine in the past and you dont realise how much we depend on it until it is in pain .... Hopefully you are not on the pain killers too much longer ... Maybe have some high protein foods of you are really physically hungry x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah and it got worse! I was at college today and was overcome by nausea and dizziness. I was plenty hydrated and had had 2 packs but I felt awful and couldn't get rid of it. I had to leave my car there an be driven home cause everything was spinning. I had to try eating something and so I bought a wrap from the canteen (they had nothing that didn't involve bread!) and have eaten the lettuce and chicken out of one of them to see if it helped and to be honest I don't think it has much but was worth a go considering I'm out of ketosis anyway cause of my meds.

I'm in a bit of a mood about it all but these things can't be helped I suppose. Just going to get some rest and a very early night and hope I feel better tomorrow. I don't plan on eating anything else and will only have another pack if I feel like I could stomach it later.

Hope everyone else is having a better time of it!

X

Back