Heavy bones!!

Back to the original post - well done mollysmum thats a fantastic loss so far :happy096:

I am just aiming to be in the healthy weight bracket for my height, its been probably over 30 years since I have been that weight so I have not idea what I will look like or feel like when I get there. I may change the goal posts when I arrive depending on how I look and feel.

I think if you have a lot to lose or have been overweight for a long time it can be hard to visualise yourself any other way, but I'm looking forward to the surprise when I see how fab I look ;)

Big well done to you :D

Mollysmum, well done you are doing fab. I think its very important that you reach a weight that you are happy with and feel you can maintain for life since thats the tough bit!!! I don't think you will know you are done until you get there to be honest. But I do think you should listen to the opinions of others as well as yourself, because believe me - what we see in the mirror probably isn't what others see. We are our own worst critics!!!! Keep it up hon, you are doing fab xxx

Back