HEB question

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by sugarlove, 25 January 2010 Social URL.

1. sugarlove

sugarlove Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.67%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Trying a green day today for a change.

Have got some Tesco frozen Alaskan Pollock in and was wondering whether I could use this for my HEB? I couldn't find it listed in the SW book, but it states on the packet that it's white fish.

Can anyone help please :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Pollock is usually used in place of haddock so I would have 142g for your B choice.

4. avisk

avisk xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Pollock (or pollack, either spelling) is a white fish something like cod or haddock, although sometimes it can look a little greyish when raw.

So whatever the amount is for cod or haddock, you could use that.

We will be seeing more of it in the future as it is being pushed as a substitute for the more well-known fish which are becoming scarce because of overfishing.

And - if you have ever had any fish fingers, they were probably made with pollock (unless they specifically say otherwise).

5. sugarlove

sugarlove Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.67%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    thanks a lot.
    They are really nice breaded and dipped in egg with SW chips. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.