1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Ditsy, 1 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Ditsy

Ditsy Full Member

Slimming World
    Hi all, ive probably put this in the wrong place, sorry. just wondering if i have muesli as a heb it says i can have a crispbread with it. i wondered if i didnt have the crispbread could i have a little bit more muesli? thanku for any help and sorry if been asked before. xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MadameLaMinx

MadameLaMinx Gold Member

The reason why some of the HexBs have additional "things" with them is because they dont quite fit the criteria to make a HexB on their own, usually not quite enough fibre. However, eating MORE of that thing wouldnt be too good either, probably in Mueslis case because of the dried fruit and nut content. So you are advised to have a smaller amount of that, with an additional piece of fibre. If that makes any sort of sense...
  4. Ditsy

Ditsy Full Member

Slimming World
    Thankyou. I thought it would do with something like that. Oh well. xx
  5. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

You dont have to have it at the same time though - sometimes, my HEB breakfast says you have to have the scan bran as well - i dont have it with my brekkie, but as a snack later on - usually with a HEA cheese on top of it :) yum!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.