Hedgemag & Spooky's restart ...I need to shift the last half stone

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Right here we are Monday morning Green tea in hand and water waiting.

After the weekend I really need to get stuck in this week and lose the last lbs...............

Also, Spooky is restarting today so this thread is for us to support each other and will welcome any support from all you guys....

Good luck Nicky,, HERE WE GO!!!!!!

Good luck girlies xxx

<<runs onto thread>>

Morning all, busy busy today! Just got back from school run via post office and a ton of other stuff!
First litre almost down and I am doing ok, having choc tetra and coffee thingummy
Right, better sort out Hubby!

Being 100% so far today just had a hot chocolate orange for lunch, still on 2nd litre water. I must try and get more water down my neck...norty Hedge..

Well done Nicky, all that baking and not even a nibble that's willpower!!

Well done...

Well done girls for taking the step to get back on track before christmas, you are doing really well and im sure you will both lose what you want to with each others support.
Lolly
xxx

100% confidence in you both - you can do this ladies, well done on getting through today.

All the luck in the world.

Gxx

Here we go Day 2...

Already a GT and water down....

Must confess to a 1/2 finger of kitkat last night. Don't know why, hubby left it on the kitchen top while he went in the other room and when he got back it had jumped into my mouth... :wave_cry:Sorry Spooky..

Will do much better today...need to up the water a bit too.

Hope you're ok Nicky and ready for the second day

Late posting today...have been looking for my Mojo!! :rolleyes:
Has anyone seen it?

Had a great night in London, went to see Mary Poppins. Amazing show really enjoyed it.

Had icecream and minstrals!!!!

Hope you are doing better Nicky..

Been good so far today 2 GT's and 1 litre water....will have a shake later..

Back