Heeeeeeelllllpppppp!!!!!

EmmaLou

I'm finding today really hard!!!

It's my TOTM firstly and I got up really early today 6:30. So I don't know if this has anything to do with it!! But..................... I WANT TO EAT!!!!!

I'm on day 34 ( I think) I know it will pass. But I am really hungry.

Going to drink more and get in bed in a minute x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Awww chick I know exactly how you feel.... Easier said than done to ignore it, but try. Just try some extra water or if you really need something have something you are allowed. You've done really really well so far, just keep that in mind!! x

I have that feeling too - made ds and oh herby chicken breasts and I know there is one left over in the fridge, its taking me everything not to go and eat it.

Just carry on posting on here for support and you'll be fine xx

totm is hard i'd suggest either have some chicken or some egg which will help and it just makes it a ss+ day which is fine. or have a shake warm like hot chocolate i love vanilla,walnut or chocolate mint warm.
or i know its not totally proper but its better than going for the real thing and it does hit the spot. you could make one of your packs into a muffin with chocolate custard made with other bit of the pack it is yum don't forget sweetner tab though or 2.

tinkerbellsmum said:
totm is hard i'd suggest either have some chicken or some egg which will help and it just makes it a ss+ day which is fine. or have a shake warm like hot chocolate i love vanilla,walnut or chocolate mint warm.
or i know its not totally proper but its better than going for the real thing and it does hit the spot. you could make one of your packs into a muffin with chocolate custard made with other bit of the pack it is yum don't forget sweetner tab though or 2.

Oooo interesting!! How do u make it into a muffin?

I've had to come to bed, because there is chicken wings, pizza and garlic bread in the fridge left over from dinner!! My stomach is rumbling!!

Personally I wouldn't heat any of the packs up, apparently once you've done that they're classed as duds as the vits have been nuked out. I'd go for a couple of boiled eggs, these would be in addition to the shakes and are only roughly 100cal each x

don't blame you hun beds best place when you are struggling. if you look at the sticky at top it will show you. but heres how i made mine.
but 2 tablespoons of boiling water in a small dish or cup (to make muffin shape) add 3/4 of your packet (i used chocomint) and break 2 sweener tabs into it. mix you may need to add more water but it does need to be quite firm don't worry about lumps put it in mircowave mine went in for 1min 20 sec but i'd take a look at it at 55sec (thats what recipe says). make the custard by adding a teaspoon of boling water to whats left of your pack and mix to a custard you may need more water then mircowave for 20 sec and add to your muffin. i tipped mine into a bowl.
i don't think you are really suppose to cook them but doing thats better for you than having the real thing. its nice made into icecream to.

im ALWAYS hungry at totm time... is amazing how much i could eat in the 3days run up..

ive just about managed this time, drink water and more water, i had a slip up last week but didnt go too far and still lost 8lb in the 1st week so seeing that made it worth it..

good luck x

Morning!!!

Thank you everyone for your support and advice. I managed to stay away from the fridge last night.
I've woken up this morning and feel 100% better and happy I didn't fall off the wagon.

Back to work today after a week off with the kids hols. So back to routine.

Have a great day peeps x

Back