Heeeeelllllloooooo shy newbie ere

:wave_cry:Hi everyone
just want to introduce myself and say hello and if anyone wants to be my cc buddy please do I need moral support and hate feeling alone.:cry:
My first day is tomorrow and Im a terrible drinker as in I drink about 2 glasses of fluid everyday so this is going to be a real toughie for me as I just dont get thirsty at all.
I want to be slim for xmas and get rid of my bulges and feel nice again:)
I will log on here every night to chat as I wont be able to do it without knowing others are going through the same...anyway take care everyone and speak soon:)

Hey hun and welcome!!
Awww yes the water intake is a toughy but you'll realise its got to be done and it really helps with losing those lbs each week, good luck on your journey and trust me it will be a good one, I am loving the results so far xx

Hi Pebbles, don't worry you won't feel alone on here :)
I got over my water 'fear' by making sure I had a pint of water every hour, every hour make sure your pint glass is empty and get a new one. I find with it on my desk i drink it without realising. Good luck! :)

Hello pebbles and IrishBlueEyes

Welcome and good luck!

I found it hard to drink water, I think you have to 'bite the bullet' and get stuck in. To begin with I managed about 2 litres of water and a fair amount of black coffee but now I am disciplining myself to have 4 litres of water a day (plus black coffee).
And the truth is I feel so much better since I upped the water intake.
Perhaps you could build up how much water you have each day. It does feel odd to begin with and I found myself dashing off to the loo after each 500 mls bottle.
Join the water challenge here (drink an Olympic sized swimming pool) - that has really helped to keep me focused.
Wishing you all the best!

Hi both - good luck with starting CD. The water drinking becomes much easier - like Choo said, just make sure you always have a glass of water nearby and sip steadily throughout the day - you'll be surprised how quickly a glass disappears. The interesting part is how much you notice when you haven't drunk enough. Keep us posted - minimins is great forum, with lovely people and loads of support to hand. Tx

Hi both, welcome and good luck with your first week, the water is horrible to begin with, but it becomes your best friend, just make sure you have a glass/bottle of water beside you at all times, it really does make a difference, it fills you up and gives you some hand to mouth action! x Good luck girls, you can do it x

hi both and welcome, i was terrible pre diet for not drinking nuch, but i find it easy now to drink 3 litres + coffee throughout day,
top tip is to use a sports type bottle and have water room temp, i find it goes down easier than cold water, before you know it the bottlt is empty! x good luck

Hi Pebbles, welcome aboard! I'm hit and miss with my water, I'm ok when I'm at my desk but I really struggle at weekends... Just remember though, the water really does help :D

Good luck!

Hi Pebbles, and welcome! I've just finished my first week, and had a great loss. It was that thought that spurred me on - and seeing everyone else's great results on here! I thought I'd struggle with the water, as I used to have ONE glass of water all day at work before, or even less sometimes. But now I get such a dry mouth (from being in ketosis, yey) so I'm always reaching for the water. A good thing as it's helped me feeling full up :)

Good luck x

Hi guys and thanks all for all your incredible warm welcomes....well i only managed 3 times 500mls so not brilliant but will try harder tomorrow and eeeuuukkkk that brochilli and chese I nearly threw up I cannot stomach it so contacted my councilor and she will change them for me so any ideas...what is nice and what isnt....im going to try the spicy tomato I think.must try harder tomorrow but I do feel so bloated from all the drinking....xxxxxx

Hey hun, welcome to the CD diet! I am on my third week now and lost 1st 1lb in my first 2 weeks, and was awful before with water i never ever drank it but u will get to a point where u always want it! Good luck with it all xx

Hi and welcome pebbles. First I really struggle with water too but when /i got the CD flavouring, it is much easier. Also the brocoli & cheese soup is revolting and I think most ppl think that. my cdc wount even stock it. I also detested the spicy tomato! My favs are vegetable and the chicken & mushroom. The porridge is great I think but everyone's tastes are different. Except I've not heard one person say they like the brocoli & cheese.

Back