heeeeelp :'(

Thanks guys i am feeling much better today. WI tomorrow i am not looking forward to it, but will take the hit and move on. I will have a skinny Christmas....I have also accepted the invite to the works Christmas party which is when I re-feed.

Awwwww Sandra I do love you. It funny how we do those kinds of things without even thinking about it, its habit I suppose.

Glad you feel better sweetheart, big hugs xxx

Sandra!! you cant just leave the country like that! What we gonna do?? twiddle our thumbs till you get back ? Think you being a tad inconsiderate here. xxx lol

Welllllll after all that it wasn't really cold enough to wear my new gear! So will keep it for London in a couple of weeks time...

Found some fabulous jeans in Rennes but didn't buy them as I don't know what shape I'll be when I'm at target....Paul baulked a bit at the price but as I haven't bought any new jeans in 5 years!!! He can hardly complain......roll on January when I can go shopping without a stick and preferably with a girlfriend in tow instead of the OH!

Sandra do what I do!! Get a red marker- mark out the £200 and put £70 and say look honey- what a bargain I've got :)

Back