Heeeelp! Cucumber dip!

Discussion in 'Slim And Save' started by CURVYlicious, 9 May 2014.

1. CURVYlicious

CURVYlicious Well-Known Member

Hi guys
    Me and my sister are both on slim and save! However she gave me a cucumber and peper with dips ( Morrisons ) and it had sweet chilly and low fat cheese. I stupidly ate the cheese and sweet chilly. I know the sweet chilly is fine but i totally forgot about thw cheese!!! It said it only had 2g fat but i am so so worried that ivs put my body off from going into ketosis!! Ans its only the 2nd day of being on slim and save! =( someone please please helpppp

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app
  2. Slim-Kat

Slim-Kat Well-Known Member

Do you use the meal planner on the s&s website? You could see if you can log something similar on a lifestyle day to see what the calories/carbs come to.

might help to keep you focused too. I find it helps me :)
  3. Clinquant

Clinquant Well-Known Member

The cheese is probably OK as it's protein. The sweet chilli is probably mainly sugar so that could have delayed you but that is all. Just make sure you get straight back on it and have your next pack as planned. Probably best to put things in the planner in advance if you are having anything different to packs.