Heeellllllp!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sarah5, 27 December 2006 Social URL.

1. sarah5

sarah5 Full Member

Diet:
    was Lighterlife - moved to Cambridge
    Gaaagh I've put on a stone (I wondered why my size 12's were feeling overly snug :( ).

SO the big question.. to go back on sole source, or what?

I originally lost 3.5 stone on Lighterlife/then Cambridge.. went from size 18 to size 12 (when I was very comfortable and happy with myself) but have put on about a stone and am now more a size 14 and feeling completely out of control around food and very cross with myself.

Shall I go back to sole source or start weightwatchers or similar - what do you think? please help, desperately need advice here, I really want to stabilise my weight and remain in control of what I'm doing, I'm CROSS with myself! :mad:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    My advice is to do 790 for a couple of weeks and then review your weight with your counsellor and decide on a good maintenance plan to help you keep that stone off.

M.

4. sarah5

sarah5 Full Member

Diet:
    thanks mike (tail between my legs :( )

5. Gill-cdthing

Gill-cdthing Gone, but who cares huh

you aint the first you wont be the last but guess what ? you recognised the problem before it got out of hand and asked for help, good on ya,

6. sarah5

sarah5 Full Member

Diet:
    awwww thanks :) and hey - well done for 5 stone that's amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!

going to do this now, you're very motivational you lot :D

Gill-cdthing likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.