Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Heeellllllp!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sarah5, 27 December 2006 Social URL.

1. sarah5

sarah5 Full Member

Diet:
    was Lighterlife - moved to Cambridge
    Gaaagh I've put on a stone (I wondered why my size 12's were feeling overly snug :( ).

SO the big question.. to go back on sole source, or what?

I originally lost 3.5 stone on Lighterlife/then Cambridge.. went from size 18 to size 12 (when I was very comfortable and happy with myself) but have put on about a stone and am now more a size 14 and feeling completely out of control around food and very cross with myself.

Shall I go back to sole source or start weightwatchers or similar - what do you think? please help, desperately need advice here, I really want to stabilise my weight and remain in control of what I'm doing, I'm CROSS with myself! :mad:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    My advice is to do 790 for a couple of weeks and then review your weight with your counsellor and decide on a good maintenance plan to help you keep that stone off.

M.

4. sarah5

sarah5 Full Member

Diet:
    thanks mike (tail between my legs :( )

5. Gill-cdthing

Gill-cdthing Gone, but who cares huh

you aint the first you wont be the last but guess what ? you recognised the problem before it got out of hand and asked for help, good on ya,

6. sarah5

sarah5 Full Member

Diet:
    awwww thanks :) and hey - well done for 5 stone that's amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!

going to do this now, you're very motivational you lot :D

Gill-cdthing likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.