Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Extra Easy Days Heeelllpp !!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by gadget, 15 June 2011 Social URL.

1. gadget

gadget Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi only started back on sw online last monday 6th june never lost anything my worst week and weighed myself today and its still the same :( i done the plan before xmas and list 2 stone pretty quickly im not doing anything different using same recipes etc but weight / inches just not budging im not even starting to feel better like i usually do a few days into a diet i do not know what is going on but i dont like it :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. joedenise

joedenise Target Member

Start Weight:
    9st9lb
    Current Weight:
    8st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(11.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You need to give it a bit of time, you've only been doing SW a week and your body needs time to adjust.

Don't know if you're attending group but if you are you are guaranteed a loss within 4 weeks and if you don't you can get your money back. I don't of anyone who has got their money back because they haven't lost.

Denise

4. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You should start keeping a food diary on here then we can give you some advice on where you might be going wrong. What do you mean it was your worst week? I agree that you need to give it at leat four weeks before deciding it is not working.

5. ~*~Louisa~*~

~*~Louisa~*~ bye bye baby tummy

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(10.61%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Extra easy.. are you having 1/3 superfree with EVERY!!!! meal?

Are you having between 5 and 15 syns a day? not being silly but i know its easy to have to few syns

Are you eating your Hex's?

are you eating enough food? I gained 2 lb with not eating enough

6. nettie

nettie Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    ive gone to red and greens because i struggle with extra easy, which i know will sound rediculous to some people!
    today was my first day of red and greens and i have done a red day, i feel so much better, green day tomorrow.... egg, chips and peas for tea! mmmmm.
    stay motivated and good luck xx

7. ~*~Louisa~*~

~*~Louisa~*~ bye bye baby tummy

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(10.61%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Nettie i was the same i tried 1 week of extra easy i did loose but i felt a bit icky on it lol

8. gadget

gadget Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    I meant first week not worst week lol

I am not doing anything different from when i first tried sw before xmas and was extra easy then too i will try a food diary cos i must b doing something different :s

Thanks guys

Gaby

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.