Extra Easy Days Heeelllpp !!!

gadget

Hi only started back on sw online last monday 6th june never lost anything my worst week and weighed myself today and its still the same :( i done the plan before xmas and list 2 stone pretty quickly im not doing anything different using same recipes etc but weight / inches just not budging im not even starting to feel better like i usually do a few days into a diet i do not know what is going on but i dont like it :(

You need to give it a bit of time, you've only been doing SW a week and your body needs time to adjust.

Don't know if you're attending group but if you are you are guaranteed a loss within 4 weeks and if you don't you can get your money back. I don't of anyone who has got their money back because they haven't lost.

Denise

You should start keeping a food diary on here then we can give you some advice on where you might be going wrong. What do you mean it was your worst week? I agree that you need to give it at leat four weeks before deciding it is not working.

Extra easy.. are you having 1/3 superfree with EVERY!!!! meal?

Are you having between 5 and 15 syns a day? not being silly but i know its easy to have to few syns

Are you eating your Hex's?

are you eating enough food? I gained 2 lb with not eating enough

ive gone to red and greens because i struggle with extra easy, which i know will sound rediculous to some people!
today was my first day of red and greens and i have done a red day, i feel so much better, green day tomorrow.... egg, chips and peas for tea! mmmmm.
stay motivated and good luck xx

Nettie i was the same i tried 1 week of extra easy i did loose but i felt a bit icky on it lol

I meant first week not worst week lol

I am not doing anything different from when i first tried sw before xmas and was extra easy then too i will try a food diary cos i must b doing something different :s

Thanks guys

Gaby

Back