Hefffalumpy's Exante Trial

I started yesterday at lunch time. I know that messes up day one but I was too excited to wait until this morning to start! So, yesterday I had:

3 cups of tea with milk and sugar :(
1 Toffee and raisin bar - it tasted....bearable
1 Thai Chicken Soup with added Tabasco - it tasted....too creamy. I might try diluting it with Marigold and extra water next time.

Struggled on the fluid intake. I've made some ice cubes to help the water go down.

Today: I've lost 1.9 pounds since yesterday!:D

So far today:
1 chocolate shake made hot. Not as sweet as I was expecting but I got it down. Couldn't find the cinnamon. I'll put it on the shopping list.
1 Vegetable soup. Very creamy and sweet again. I think they must use the same powder base for everything!
1 Chocolate and Orange Bar....was very hungry and really enjoyed it!

That's it for today! Just need to try to drink more water this evening!

Not really hungry but I have been thinking about food rather a lot!

Last edited:
oh but that will pass, the grumbling becomes distant memory - good luck

Welcome to Exante, I find myself having a lot of early nights at the minute to stop myself picking in the evnings, that used to be my worst time for face shovelling!!

The good news is that the hunger does pass after a couple of days.
This site is really helpful and everyone is so friendly and supportive.

Look forward to reading your updates and following your success.

Good night x

Wow! I know I shouldn't keep jumping on the scales but I've lost another 1.8 pounds! That's despite half a cup of cocoa brought to me at 3 am by eldest daughter after a distressing call from youngest daughter at that time.
I thought that I would stop worrying about my children when they grew up......it just gets worse!
She's going to phone me this morning for an update. I'm very bad for comfort eating. I hope I can hang on! Nothing seems to matter when by babies are hurt,

Back