Hehe guess what -

saraian24

Gold Member
I just got my scales so Iiiiii wll do my WI tomorrow morning and put you all out of your misery.

There nice scales though and hpe they give me a good weight off tomorrow so fingers crossed or me tomorrow - im kinda looking forward to it!

looking forward to your wi result!

Looking forward to hearing how it goes Sarah. Different scales do show different weights though so don't worry about it too much.

Next week will be the one to worry about. Just kidding, you're gonna do great x

Fab. For better or for worse you'll know exactly what wants doing and be able to track your weight loss every week :)

Nope. I think ive gained anyways as ive been a pig all week, whatever i get il be pretty nonchalont about it

Fresh start as of tomorrow Sarah - I'll find out how much damage my hols have done tomorrow as well and then I'm joining the 100% club with bells on.

I've worked out that I can get to target in time for my wedding but not if I keep fart-arsing about staying the same or losing a pound every couple of weeks.

So - boot camp babe as of tomorrow, that's me :)

Fresh start as of tomorrow Sarah - I'll find out how much damage my hols have done tomorrow as well and then I'm joining the 100% club with bells on.

I've worked out that I can get to target in time for my wedding but not if I keep fart-arsing about staying the same or losing a pound every couple of weeks.

So - boot camp babe as of tomorrow, that's me :)

Same here Karen, though ive been 100% today, counted my points and hav even got bonus points for :chores016: walking.

I know mine are on track, because I made the kids get on them and dh and i know their weights anyway lol! so im happy with mine.

Back