Heightened Sense of smell - Food

Help... Does anyone else on CD appear to have a heightened sense of smell when it comes to food.. I am on my 9th day CD and work in an office above not only Greggs but Carluccios and all I can smell is food and it smells amazing..... I am about Three floors above and have been working here for 4 years and have never smelt it so strong.. I haven't had any slip ups at all so far, but this is tough.........

Yes I noticed this in well all areas not just food its quite distracting to say the least !

I work in an office where quite often at lunchtime I will have panini's and pasties and pizza's being eaten all round me, enough to drive you bonkers :p

Actually thinking about it I wandered through the fruit and veg aisle today and the stench of bananas was making me gag, I mean really bananas! I didn't even know they had a smell 10 weeks ago!

Shelley2105 said:
I think it's everything as well not just food. My baby keeps having baths cos I notice the smells bless him.

At least he's a super clean baby lol! Xx

Shelley2105 said:
Help... Does anyone else on CD appear to have a heightened sense of smell when it comes to food.. I am on my 9th day CD and work in an office above not only Greggs but Carluccios and all I can smell is food and it smells amazing..... I am about Three floors above and have been working here for 4 years and have never smelt it so strong.. I haven't had any slip ups at all so far, but this is tough.........

yeah i was walking past an apple today and it smelt like the nicest thing ever! it took all my mite to not snaffle it! finding this hard... day 3!

Day 10 and pizza smelling good again.. I've decided to tell myself that it's not like I will never have a pizza again, just in moderation lol x

Back