1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Heinz Sachets

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Bimbie Finn, 17 December 2010 Social URL.

1. Bimbie Finn

Bimbie Finn Full Member

Slimming World
    I wondered if anybody knows if you can buy these in smaller qanties i have an account at Mackro its just that they are handy for home and eating out plus havnt got to keep measuring items, i know you can get mint sauce, horseradish, tomato sauce, brown sauce, tarte sauce, salad cream, mayo etc etc but have to buy big qanties like 100 sachets

Thanks Inadvance
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

I have no idea but I wouldn't buy them as I bet they'd work out expensive! (not to mention the waste from all the sachets!)
    Hubby tends to "borrow" a handful of sachets if ever we are out anywhere and they are free - he keeps them in his office.
    I'd say though, that as they are a catering item, they'd only be available in larger quantities.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.