Heinz tinned spaghetti?

rosie1608

Is it free?
Could someone enlighten me please. I bloody hope so 'cause I've just had two jacket potatoes with a big tin of spaghetti on top! :)

according to the online checker heinz spaghetti in tomato sauce per 100g is 3 Syns on both red and green....

Anne

HOLD THAT...

Just checked my SW food optimising book and it says FREE on green!!!!!

now why does the online checker say something different.... frustrating!!!!

Jeez i thought it was free?

Ruthy, I said it is free according to the food opt clas sbook but 3syns per 100g on the syns online....

surely it is free?

Hi i have just looked (to double check because i eat it on a green day and thought it was free) My SW food opt book says the same as the online syns check
Heinz Spaghetti in Tomato Sauce, canned 100g and
Tesco Spaghetti in Tomato Sauce, canned 100g

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 3½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green Free
[/FONT]​

[/FONT]
Hope this helps!!

I will ask my consultant tomorrow as my food optimizing books says free,

it helps if we are all doing the same thing!!!! :0)

pHEW

Thank you very much!
It's such a quick dinner. Got in at gone 10 the other night from work and was STARVING, couldnt be arsed with cooking pasta so I just bunged some potatoes in the microwave and had with lovely steaming hot spaghetti.

On another note, do you count your pasta sauces (in jars) in your syns? I've been having half a jar of M&S Light tomato and herb, which is 56 calories, as 3 syns?

Hi just checked on line this is the only pasta sauce i can find is it the one?

Marks & Spencer Pasta Sauce, Pour Over, Tomato & Herb, jar 330g jar

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 13 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 13 Syns
[/FONT]​

[/FONT]

OH MY GOD I hope not! No it's not, it's an extra light low fat one. Bloody hell I've had 2 jars this week it better not be that one! It said 28 calories per quarter jar, well I've been having half so that's 56 calories and I just divided it by 20 to get roughly 3. I hope that's right otherwise I will not be happy when i weigh myself on Monday!

oooo, don't know, that's the only one i could find on SW syns online. I don't know how to work out the syns by calories sorry! :)

Back