• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Red Days Helathy Extras

Katerpillar

Losin the baby weight :-)
S: 12st4.0lb C: 12st4.0lb G: 10st4.0lb BMI: 26.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
S: 12st6.5lb C: 11st13lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 29.6 Loss: 0st7.5lb(4.3%)
If it's just a one off then I say go for it - it's not going to make any difference I dont think. Sometimes if I have one slice of bread then I make it up with one alpen light bar. I think you have to be realistic. It's a long term eating plan so what you do today is not going to really matter in a few months.

Karen

Serial Foodie!
S: 19st7lb C: 18st2lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 49.6 Loss: 1st5lb(6.96%)
i split them too... sometimes have half milk, half cheese and do it with the Bs as well. surely all adds up the same as long as u r strict with measures? x

missgalaxy

Yummy Mummy! xx
S: 248lb C: 248lb BMI: 40 Loss: 0lb(0%)
My consultant was talking about this last night at class and she said its fine to split the healthy extras as a lot of people have been asking so they discussed it at their head office meeting.

Circes

Strutting her stuff
S: 17st12lb C: 10st7lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 7st5lb(41.2%)
Yep, if you look at the FAQs on the SW website it says you can split your HEs as long as the HE is a single food item. So you can split your milk and cheese for example but not your porridge because that is supposed to be porridge + scan bran.

Katerpillar

Losin the baby weight :-)
S: 12st4.0lb C: 12st4.0lb G: 10st4.0lb BMI: 26.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Marvellous! Thank you all - makes life so much easier if I can split them! I like to have Laughing Cows on my toast in a morning but don't particulalry like them on anything else so would much rather have say 2 Laughing Cows and 1 Lighy Babybel! :)