Helcatt signing in

Helcatt

Hello, I decided I should introduce myself here and see if I can get some motivation back

I have been doing diet chef since April, starting was hard as it was a real shock cutting calories, and I have not helped myself as since then, we have had lots of busy weekend and diet not always followed properly

But on the plus side, I have lost over a stone so far. Could have been more if I stuck to it 100% but then, this has to be doable long term and I have stock to this more than previous diets!

I am now the same weight I was when I fell pregnant with my 3 year old, but really would like to get another 10 lb off to be back to the weight I was when I got married. 3 pregnancies later, I'm not sure that that is possible, but we'll see.

Yesterday, I caved in and ate a coconut macaroon, I've been craving sweet things, so my period must be due. PCOS so no idea really when its due

I'm going to a wedding in a month and have a size 12 dress that I would like wear, save me from buying a new one! And I turn 40 in September and don't want to be fat in my photos. Thinking a romantic trip to Venice with hubby is in order, if e can get a babysitter, that is

Looking forward to getting to know you all and try to give support where I can

Hx

How wrong was I? Period not due for a long while now, it appears I am pregnant - will explain the sweet cravings, that's got sure

Back