Helen

helen37

Hello everyone,

Feels like i've come home, can't tell you enough how wonderful it feels to come across this site. I really want and need any support available.x

My name is Helen, i'm 37 and 5 stone over weight. I started to put on weight 6 years ago after having my children. I can't explain how depressed and low i feel about myself. And i feel something has finally clicked, i start LT tomorrow. I'm doing it for 12 wks and then i fly to Tunisia for a full tummy tuck and liposuction to my chin,hips,sides,public areas. I imagine alot of people we think i'm mad, but i feel this is my way frward and is what is gonna work for me. Over 6 yrs feelin bad about yourself and everything that comes with that is too much for anyone to bear, and its a cycle in itself. well no more. i want to start living my life and being the person i really am, not the person i've become.
I'd appreciated any support and advice.
Start weight 15 Stone
Helen.xxxx

Hi Helen, :welcome2: ,

Going luck with your diet and the surgery too.

Hi Helen!!

We are starting at almost the same time!!! I'm doing my first weigh in on wednesday...

i am also planning on losing the same amount as you too, we'll have to help each other along!!!

all the best with it...

jay ;)

Ahhh thanks hun, weight in on monday, good luck for wednesday. hey! fancy a little challenge, only joking. im loving this site are you? cant wait for the real me to emerge how about you? catch you later hun. oh yeh be good, think about today, we got the rest of your lives to eat, i wonna live now.............xx

hope you got on well today!!! picking my stuff up tomorrow and the first weigh in....i totally agree with you...waiting for the real me to appear...i think the challenge thing between us is a good idea, especially as men, apparently, lose more per average on LT than women!! if we are both determined then we can def help....as far as FB goes send me a mail to my name as its spelt here at yahoo dot co uk

Hi Jay, hope you ok and did well today. Well hun 'let the challenge begin'!!!!!! i've been totally tfr for two days now, im loving it, hey jay u no what i actually like to empty feelin do u? will u add me jay on facebook? only if u want to! [email protected] cant wait to hear your weight in results hun.x

Hi sharon, what diet are you doing? how you finding it? im on day 3 now im loving it, i think its coz im so focused. wishing you well with everything, im here if you want to chat.xx

Back