6 crackerbread 1.5
2 dairylea triangles 1
1 ww yogurt 0.5

snack
ww cheese puffs 1

dinner
2 ww hotpots 7pts

15 points

I will have the other 5 probably in the form of a slice of cake.

good day again today...im addicted to crackerbread!! its amazing!!

WOW!!!! 6 lbs off!!!!!!!!!! Good for you- am very impressed. Sounds like you are getting organised- it is easier when you plan isn't it.
I had a bit of a blip yesterday pm- felt like my blood sugar down in my boots and I had to eat, so had a pear (would that be enough? sadly no) 2 large choc biscuits AND a milky coffee.
On the good side, I did go to salsacise later and my meals were good- bagel with 20g smoked salmon & 2 tsp extra light philly for lunch with a shape yog (6 points)and spag bol for dinner (7 points).
Today have been ok- swiss bircher bf(5 p), spinach & broccolli soup & ryvita multi x4 & yog (6 points) and turkey stir fry & b rice (7 points, from fast start book).
Will weigh in tomorrow after work and hoping for loss after the Xmas gains.
You could have added some veg in with the hotpots- or were they enough to fill you up?
Sue

you are doing really well with your meals. i dont think i would call that a 'lapse' it would only be a few points.

the hotpots were so filling i couldnt face any veg too. i was so cold yesterday so the two warmed me up as well as filling me up.

Let me know how your weigh in goes!! good luck!!!

hi naughty but nice and suoon2bthinner!

I have been reading your posts and thought how fantastic you both are doing. I started my diet on Monday 5th and even though I feel very positive and determind to do this properly, I am also very inspired by you both. I think this forum is fantastic for pushing people and supporting them while they are dieting.

You have inspired me to make a food log now as I would like feedback on what people think of my food habits. Thank you!

Good luck ladies!

Hi
I lost 2lbs last night so ok with that. Went out for dinner after and ate sensibly :) then went home, had a large brandy and fell into the Xmas left-over chocs :( !!! Stupid and annoying how alcohol gives you the munchies.
Anyway, back on track today- had 2 choc & ginger cookies but counted those.
Sue

hi i'm still about. I haven't had time to go on my lap top and enter my food diary. I'm using my phone to post this. It annoys me so i don't use it often. I will be back though so i.ll keep you sorted. X x x

posted not sorted! This is why using my phone annoys me!

I am struggling to keep on track- start off well with good meals planned but then the naughty stuff creeps in- might go back onto core (or simply filling, as is now) so can fill up on fruit if needed in between meals,
Sue

its harder with the cold weather. You want comfort food so its easy to slip. I've lost 3lb this week. I.ll update my stats when i finally go on my laptop at the weekend.

Wow!! 3 this week- good for you :)
I am still struggling- not sure whether to go to class tomorrow but guess I should to get my mojo back,
Sue

Breakfast
yogurt and rasberry clusters 3pts
Lunch
carvery (turkey, stuffing, yorkshire pudding, cabbage, carrots, gravy) 14.5 pts
one scoop vanilla ice cream 2pts

19.5 pts

Seriously? Would it be 14.5 points for Turkey, Stuffing, Yorkie Pud 'n some gravy? I don't think so. Turkey is low in fat..... stuffing is a bit fatty, not so much with the yorkie and gravy not too bad as long as you don't go nuts.... no spuds or roasties so I think you were done in the points there chick. :)

Last edited:
Hi Naughty
I lost 1 this week- don't know how but don't knock it!!
Am changing back to core now- will try to measure carbs to keep portions right but otherwise its got to be easier than pointing all day,
Sue

Hi Naughty
I lost 1 this week- don't know how but don't knock it!!
Am changing back to core now- will try to measure carbs to keep portions right but otherwise its got to be easier than pointing all day,
Sue

well done!!! thats really really good. and its now probably boosted you for next week!

i have kept in with my points all week so i have been really pleased that i havent slipped

Seriously? Would it be 14.5 points for Turkey, Stuffing, Yorkie Pud 'n some gravy? I don't think so. Turkey is low in fat..... stuffing is a bit fatty, not so much with the yorkie and gravy not too bad as long as you don't go nuts.... no spuds or roasties so I think you were done in the points there chick. :)

i read it in the eat out book. i would rather be over generous with the points than not say enough becuase ill only use them to snack

Hi
sounds like you are keeping focused naughty.
I am doing ok this week- I think. Had a chinese last night and a few drinks but pointed them all and also earned a few extra points with 2 walks over the w/e.
Sue

Back