Helen's Journey.

At last Helen, I have been waiting you to say that you will eat at wedding. Lol - I know its mad , but Im so happy for you - to made your mind. That way you will enjoy wedding even more and no explaining to relatives why you are not eating.
And you still have 3 weeks to go - do you already know what you will wear ? As you will lose few more pounds by that time - if to think , little more and you be same weight that you girl started.
Did your girl take ice- bucket challenge ? Brrr brave girl
Hugs :)

Aww hun sounds like a plan!!

You have it Sussed!! Xx
thats the plan whether thats what happens is another story :eek:

At last Helen, I have been waiting you to say that you will eat at wedding. Lol - I know its mad , but Im so happy for you - to made your mind. That way you will enjoy wedding even more and no explaining to relatives why you are not eating.
And you still have 3 weeks to go - do you already know what you will wear ? As you will lose few more pounds by that time - if to think , little more and you be same weight that you girl started.
Did your girl take ice- bucket challenge ? Brrr brave girl
Hugs :)
No i haven't got anything yet, i will leave that to the week of the wedding! As to what i am going to wear idk!!! Thats the next dilemma lol oh the joys...
i have been nominated by a friend of mine. And then last night at work, the staff decided we would all do it together. Ellis will be the one with loads of buckets as i think there are 5 of us doing it! #nothappy lol thats one thing with this diet, i am cold all the time, stone cold. So if i get pneumonia i wouldn't be surprised :( i have donated all right, thats the important part :)
i hope i can go back on this after eating! Time will tell, i think so :fingerscrossed: xxx

No i haven't got anything yet, i will leave that to the week of the wedding! As to what i am going to wear idk!!! Thats the next dilemma lol oh the joys...
i have been nominated by a friend of mine. And then last night at work, the staff decided we would all do it together. Ellis will be the one with loads of buckets as i think there are 5 of us doing it! #nothappy lol thats one thing with this diet, i am cold all the time, stone cold. So if i get pneumonia i wouldn't be surprised :( i have donated all right, thats the important part :)
i hope i can go back on this after eating! Time will tell, i think so :fingerscrossed: xxx

Awww you are so motivated you will. Dont give yourself a choice of having another day off, get straight back on it if it kills u!

My head is telling me i can do this, its just i have stuck to it 100% so I'm hoping i can eat, and come back!!! Lol maybe i should take bets lol
how are you doing goose? X

Course u can get back on. You'll find you'll eat a bit And ull be stuffed.

I just popped into the wedding house, got lots of compliments Re. Weight loss :) there was food galore. I have a huge sweet tooth and there were loads of biscuits/deserts/cakes/fruits/chocolates etc you name it. I was offered so much but kept saying no, it was hard, kept being forced, n had to make excuses. Was told by brides mum i bette eat tomo! Arghh. So from tomo we have dinner invites till sunday! The plzn was to pretend to eat, take food and feed daughter or faff around with it. Tomo there having dinner n than desert night, basically spreads n spreads of deserts. Im gutted i wont be able to enjoy. Part of me thinks just stay 100% till goal n the other part of me is so tempted after seeing all of today's goodies to eat... N think so wat if i dont get to goal in time. Im worried about not leaving enough time to get to goal n special occasion as want to have refeed before it not like last time where i did it all
The way to occasion thsn never refeed n lost plot. Really in 2 minds, so hard to have a life with this diet!

Part of me was telling my head, if i see 9st 7 on scales which was my next goal ill allow myself to eat, it just feels like im prolonging journey (this painful journey!!) and ive had too Many cheats. Really worried what the next 4 days will bring :(

Goose is right - you will not have any issue going back once you have an eating day. Your head is in a good place and as long as you stick to the really healthy foods you'll be fine. If I can give you one piece of advice .... Do not eat anything with sugar in!!! Not even fruit!!! Sugar is evil :)

Plus we'll kick your butt on here if you don't get back on it ;-)

Haha, I wouldn't doubt you ;) XX

Goose. Don't beat yourself up, whatever happens, happens, end of. Either way you have the tools to lose the weight! And we will support you as we always do. Good luck kiddo :) xx

Plus we'll kick your butt on here if you don't get back on it ;-)

Hahahah, gotta love Cat - plus shes so right.

On my way home and doing some reading in bus but seems driver is going home too :p speeding. Hard to read and even harder to type :) will have to do all this at home.

59 days. I feel like i should be celebrating or something tomorrow for day 60. But i dare say I'm not the first person to ever do the diet, and stay 100%. For me its a huge thing, as i know me lol
Scales haven't moved in ages still 16st 13lbs :sigh:, i shouldn't complain, just when your not eating you think it should move! Its all in the head, i need to stop focusing on the scales. I wished I had removed them from the house completely before i started. Its funny though, as everyone in this house has weighed themselves in recent times lol when they see Ellis and I dieting.... It must be contagious. Ellis is a very happy girl these days. She has gone down another lb this morning. And she had a fry again last night (bacon, egg, mushrooms and tomatoes) looks and smells lush. She is loving her hot food. Are there any other hot dishes she can have while staying in ketosis. The child has undergone a personality transformation, bless her. I love my little girl :)
I wish i had took a picture of myself before i started this journey. Just so i could share where i was to where i am. I feel ready to show that now!
Changed the colour on my nails twice yesterday lol i have purchased about 12 nail polishes, and i am having a ocd moment with them all lol. Also yesterday i started tidying my bedroom (long story) and i have bagged all my size 24/22/20 clothes ready to go. And i found a load of clothes from when i was thinner, so i was like "omg i used to love that" Caitlin said i was saying it for everything. Only her and I in the house today (a quiet house), shes the last one to go back, she is back on monday. Then its just ME. :) oh the joys of school runs, i hate them :sigh2:
Have a great day :) x

image.jpg

Caitlin took the photo today. You wouldn't believe the trouble i had getting it uploaded. Its the same pic in all 3 photos. I give up lol
Thank you Rita for your help! I was getting totally fed up with it #moanover x

Well done Helen :)
All that trouble for a pigging photo.... It will be a long time again i tell you. In future i will send them to via fb and you can pop them on my diary ;) would be a lot easier :) xx

All that trouble for a pigging photo.... It will be a long time again i tell you. In future i will send them to via fb and you can pop them on my diary ;) would be a lot easier :) xx

Heheh, anytime hun :)
We waiting next photo in 3 weeks tho :) from wedding :)

And you shall have them. :) I promise! By the way i can now upload photos with the app, a lot easier. You were right lol

Well done Helen. Photo looks great. Three clothes sizes gone already, fantastic result. Bet you'll get loads of comments at the wedding. Keep going. X

U look STUNNING!!!!

Wowee girl! (Took Ages for pics to download!!)
Im soooooooo proud of u hun, u look fab! Keep going xxx

Back