Helen's Life Change.

Hey girl :) well done on your 3 lbs loss in half a week :) so proud of you. I love smell of fresh cut grass. Tho my hubby who is allergic for grass it seems to be worst smell ever I get always so happy when I can smell it. Yesterday while we were doing our shopping someone had done some lawn and it was raining too and the smell was amazing :) I felt like a kid again while my hubby was rolling hes eyes and mumbling something about crazy women rolf. If you enjoy your sw and losing weight then there is no way you doing it wrong. In fact I know you dont :) Do what you do and we both will be in our targets soon enough :)

I love the smell of cut grass too moo, totally with you on that one!

Well done hez 3lbs in half a week is pretty WoW!!

Im still on plan. Going strong. Getting into it now. Myself and Rita started a mega challenge today. We both have to lose 4 st, then i will book a ticket and visit Birmingham for a weekend, and we will finally meet!!! :) The 2nd part of the mega challenge is when we have reached our goal. Rita has a further 2.5 st and i have another 3.5 stone. We are booking a ticket and Rita is coming to Ireland!!! :) Sometimes you need an incentive to keep you on the right path.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Waffle, the smell of grass was killing me. I was cutting the lawns for 2 days, sweating buckets lol, eating grass as it was blowing everywhere. Eyes running, nose running, sneezing.... I was not a happy bunny. Buts its done :) and that i am very happy about :)

Still on plan. Yesterday we started an SP week. So day 1 down of that. In fairness i had 3 syn free meals. Snacks were allowed fruit. So last night i had a treat size twirl bar. Funnily i thought the chocolate tasted very rich... :confused: But i still managed to eat it. Hoping for a similar day today. And was thinking of having a wee glass of wine or 2/3 as a treat this evening lol
today was also weigh in day, and drum roll please..... 5lbs lost this week :) i am aiming for 3lbs a week, hoping for 4lbs (got to reach for the stars right) and i got 5.....
hope everyone else is doing great with their diets. I need a 3 next week to have my first stone GONE.

Im so happy for you Helen, in 3 weeks you have lost 11 lbs =) you doing so so well and I know how focused you are. 4 stone will be gone in no time :) and I will get myself back to plan and we will have cup of tea one weekend soon enough :)

Woo hoo 5lbs is awesome well done!!! That is kinda good isn't it that Chocolate tastes too rich, will help you eat less of it! I wish I found Choc to rich I think I could eat the full Cadbury factory lol xx

Well done!!!! Amazing!

Still on plan. Yesterday we started an SP week. So day 1 down of that. In fairness i had 3 syn free meals. Snacks were allowed fruit. So last night i had a treat size twirl bar. Funnily i thought the chocolate tasted very rich... :confused: But i still managed to eat it. Hoping for a similar day today. And was thinking of having a wee glass of wine or 2/3 as a treat this evening lol
today was also weigh in day, and drum roll please..... 5lbs lost this week :) i am aiming for 3lbs a week, hoping for 4lbs (got to reach for the stars right) and i got 5.....
hope everyone else is doing great with their diets. I need a 3 next week to have my first stone GONE.

Wow hun!!! Well done. So proud of you xx

Hi Helen, I have been looking for you and so happy to see you are doing well with SW. I have to confess trying to not diet I have put on at least half a stone more so am now this a.m. 13stone 2lbs! If you don't mind I will follow you and Rita as I am not to be trusted left to my own devices!!
Much love Bev x:)

Welcome on board Bev. Its good to have you back. You didnt do too much damage while you were missing. We can all cheer each other on this merry road together. :) x

Thanks Rita, waffle, cat and goose. Your the best, to keep a girl on track :) xxx

Hez you heard from moo?

Just seen that now cat. Sorry, x

Sorry I been away
Anyhow =) Hows are things girls ? Bev how you doing. Have you done sw before , do you go to class or doing it at home ? Helen have done so well with sw I am so proud of her and to have Bev and Cat and all other SW friends here , Im sure we all will do well and be on our target in no time.

Helen whats the plan for today ?

Helen - whats the plan? Are u having a laugh or what. Im following you lol
So the plan is WE ALL COPY RITA ;)

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1432068606.708759.jpg
Dinner all free foods. I actually was struggling to finish it.

Helen - whats the plan? Are u having a laugh or what. Im following you lol
So the plan is WE ALL COPY RITA ;)

That did make me giggle!!

Heheh Helen , Im following you now. I was good today. So happy :) about being good too ofc :p

So plan for tomorrow is to be good again and stay on plan :) right ?

Right :)

Subbing! SW dream team!

Back