Helen's weight loss journal :)

halftheworldaway

Hello everyone,

I attempted to start the SW plan last week but I had a really mad week and completely went off plan so I've decided to restart officially as of today!

I did SW a few years back but put all the weight back on when I went to sixth form and then some more when I went to uni so this time I'm really serious about losing weight. I signed up to SW online today and am finding the website really helpful.

Overall I want to lose 4.5 stone, hopefully by Christmas. I'm going on a girl's holiday in August too so a good weight loss for that as well would be brilliant. I'm also going to start the 30 day shred DVD tonight so hoping that will provide some good results too.

I'll weigh in here each week as well as post my body measurements. I'd like to be a size 10 by the time I've lost my goal amount of weight (I'm currently a 14/16).

Well done if you've read all of this and good luck with your own SW journeys :)

Starting stats (16th June 2011):
Weight: 14 st
BMI: 34.7
Bust: 43 inches
Waist: 37.5 inches
Hips: 44.5 inches

I had a pretty good day on plan yesterday but I'm trying to reduce my syn intake. I usually have about 12 syns but I want to try having about 8 a day as I remember when I did SW a couple of years ago I tended to not lose so much if I had more than 8 or 9 syns. Hopefully I'll be able to sort that out :)

I started the 30 day shred last night but I only managed to do a third of the first level - how awful is that! Despite the fact I walk everywhere at uni I think since I left sixth form I've just generally become more lazy and that's how I've become so unfit. I'm hoping that I'll get some more exercise in over the weeks and that will help me become more fit :)

Very pleased with how I did today :) Green day so lots of noodles and potatoes! Managed to get down to 10 1/2 syns which I'm happy with but I had difficulty deciding on my healthy extras so think I need to get some more choice in. I didn't do any exercise today as I ache so badly from yesterday but going to try again tomorrow!

I had a really awful day yesterday... the lunch I had packed for work tasted horrible so I had to do the best I could and popped to Boots for a sandwich which turned out to be 20 syns! Needless to say I had a bit of a flexi day, especially when I had a terrible chocolate craving when I got home. Much better today though :) Going to start the 30 day shred again tomorrow so hopefully when I weigh in on Wednesday I'll have some good results!

I stayed the same this week but can't really say I'm surprised - I had a really bad slip up one day and also my body isn't used to the exercise. Going to try extra hard this week and hopefully lose a couple of pounds by this time next week :) Also going to try and buy some new scales as ours are impossible to read!

Back