Helle's Diary

Oh wow, that's so awesome, I bet it felt amazing moving your ticker down that far :)

Living on veg for the day will probably be ok as long as you're eating meat in the evening for protein n such.
Don't worry too much hun, you're aware of the possible downfalls, so I'm sure you wont fall off of the wagon too badly, and we're allowed the odd treat every now and then.
Hope that you have a fun evening.

Well I disappeared for a few weeks, didn't hold myself accountable to my diary, and didn't have impressive losses.

Oh well.

I lost just the same, and I am back on it 100% now! No cheating! I just read back at how excited I was losing a bit almost daily while not cheating on my diet one bit, and it is obvious what I have to do.

Today has been a good day so far, I have been very productive in general which helps me not to snack or crave food. I am going to aqua aerobics tonight, and really want to get in the habit of that three times a week. I need to fit in exercise desperately! When I do I see the losses that get me really excited.

Also I am six weeks away from a trip home to America. I want to impress family and friends, and lose another stone! I think it's attainable! Wish me luck! I hope everyone has been having good losses, I look forward to catching up! :)

you can do it! think how proud you will feel when someone says 'wow, you look fab, have you lost weight?' one hell of a feeling and it wont be long before you hear it!

Hi Helle,

Enjoy the aqua aerobics, once you have been once thats the hard bit over with, then the positive feeling afterwards will i'm sure keep you going. How exciting going back to America, and I agree with blondie, to go back and have people saying you look well etc will be worth all of the effort now..

How's your knee?

Thanks for the encouragement! I knew I needed to come back to this forum!:D

I want to buy a new dress in a smaller size for the big BBQ we are planning at home! Can't wait!

I had a perfect day on Jenny Craig yesterday - it has been awhile since I didn't sneak in an extra. I love that my menu days have been including a slice of bread, egg and cheese! That is a meal right there! I can have breakfast and lunch as usual and still be able to eat before and after a workout which I always need to do. I really do feel I have my motivation back. Aqua aerobics was good fun and I plan to go tonight and tomorrow, and also want to get a good walk in at the weekend.

I wish my knee wasn't so delicate though... I even manage to tweak it underwater! I'm going to order a neoprene brace for aqua aerobics today. At least I have taken the pressure of carrying 14 pound off of it!

Eek! Had some Oreos yesterday. :break_diet: Oh well. I left off my cheese on toast that my menu allows, so hopefully it evened out somehow. Being at home so much lately is definitely triggering boredom eating. I need to find a way to combat it! Endless cups of tea in the afternoon tend to help, but it has been so hot I usually go for water instead which doesn't seem to help at all. I organised my months worth of Jenny Craig food yesterday, and realised that one week of four includes that very important slice of bread each day. Not sure why only one of the menus allow a serving of carbs when some days have very similar meals and they are all the same calorie count, but I'm sure going to miss that when it comes to working out! I guess I can do egg and cheese alone, but it's not the same! Ah well, can't complain too much, one of my favourite lunches coming up, Thai noodles, yum!

Heya, glad to see you back :)
You can defo loose another stone before you go home, it'll behard work but it will totally be worth it.
HOpe that the brace helps your knee.
Best wishes for the week ahead.

Back