helllllllloooooooooooo everyone!! xxx

Hi everyone. I joined Sw 4th jan, lost 4.5 lb, then 5.5 lb then 1lb, so lost 11 in 3 weeks so chuffed with that.

Im getting married end of sept, and would love to lose 3 stone in total, I have 2 daughters aged 9 and 6, and ive waited this blooming long I dont want to have any regrets about my day. love reading all the success stories and cant drag myself away sometimes reading the threads on here, so thought Id join you all..... pleased to meet you all and cant wait to get to know you all.. thanks. xxx

Welcome septbride2b to minimins,

Well done on doing this well so far

Cant wait to hear about your progress.
Just try to stay on plan and im sure you'll do fabulous.
And if you do happen to fall off the wagon occasionally were all here for support, we've all been there

Well done on your loss so far! You'll definitely be able to lose for your wedding :) bet your soooo excited xx

Hello and welcome!! :)

Sounds like you're doing great so far!

I've found this site great so far for support, recipes and everything else you could want! :)

yes its 29th sept this year. I have put a deposit down on a dress to hold the price its lovely, (even though the sample dress didnt fit) and im being measured in about 5 weeks for the wedding dress to order it in. Im way too excited already haha. xxx

welcome septbride, you certainly won't regret doing this for your wedding, I lost 1.5 stone last year for my wedding and loved seeing my collar bones on my wedding pics lol

you're right about the support on here its fab and always someone whose been there and done that to help out and give advice.

enjoy the run up to your wedding it'll be here before you know it xx

Welcome septbride2b. You have done very well. you've lost nearly 1 stone so another 2 should not be too difficult. Just do it at your own space that way you maintain better.

I joined the forum a week before christmas and hav ehad so much support.

If you get stuck come on here and read a couple of diaries and you get inspired or ask a question and someone will answer you straight away.

I love the forum.

Hello and welcome! I'm also a September bride and getting married on the same day! Went wedding dress shopping yesterday and found 'the dress'! Couldn't believe it but I just love it - so exciting!! Good luck on your journey xxx

Hello Congratulations on your forthcoming wedding and well done on starting SW. I love weddings I can't wait to renew my wedding vows, we said we'd do it abroad after 10 years of marriage so only another 3 to wait lol :)

Hello Sept! I'm getting wed at the end of August and I'm looking to lose about 5 stone. You'll get loads of help and advice around here, it's a great forum.

Have you picked a dress yet? showusitshowusitshowusitshowusit

Well done on your weightloss so far, you're doing great xx

Back