Hellloooo

Hi Guys well not really sure what i'm hoping to achieve here but sure could do with some support. Currently weigh 18st and need to lose weight asap as i have severe health problems.

I have previously tried every diet known to man except the Lipotrim diet plan so starting it 2 moro... please god it works i simply don't know what else to do.... Any tips ? all advice gratefully received.. thanks jen x:wave_cry:

Why haven't previous ones worked? What has gone wrong?

Well done for getting back in there and trying again - but if this is the last diet you haven't tried then make sure you have a contingency plan if you do struggle with it and dont give up for life!

Ive just started slimming world again as I think its one of the most sensible diets out there and I want a complete life change - im also 18 stone :) My first weigh in wednesday - so we can comepare how the weight comes off together :)

Good luck!

Why haven't previous ones worked? What has gone wrong?

Well done for getting back in there and trying again - but if this is the last diet you haven't tried then make sure you have a contingency plan if you do struggle with it and dont give up for life!

Ive just started slimming world again as I think its one of the most sensible diets out there and I want a complete life change - im also 18 stone :) My first weigh in wednesday - so we can comepare how the weight comes off together :)

Good luck!

Hiya thanks for replying to my post....i think to answer your question quite simply life got in the way.... that's what went wrong. I don't know whether you will agree but weight loss is definitely a state of mind and I've had a few ups and downs but i am certainly going to give it a good try. When i went to the chemist today i met a lady who had been on the LT plan for 5 months and had lost 6 st she looked amazing. She said it was quite difficult to begin with and the 1st two weeks the worse but once you start noticing your body shape change, it gets easier. I am quite excited ...lets keep in touch and support each other hun... i hope all goes well for you lv jen:)

Back