helllooooo i am back!!

assj

Silver Member
hey i havent been on for about a week and half, i had an awful week with totm then i started my new job, so its been really hectic and i kinda fell off the wagon and put 2lbs on, BUT i am back now and that 2lbs plus some more hopefully will be gone next week.
How is everyone doing?

hello :)

I decided to move onto Weightwatchers, i decided CC wasn't working right for me and the thought of group support appealed!!!
Moving into the gym soon. haha
And today, I discovered that I have a waist! Hurrah!

I think with totm and the new work starting, 2lbs isn't too bad at all and good to see you're focussed for getting it off :)

How's the new job going??? :D

hey, yeah the job is going well, i had a bit of a hiccup at the start as i was meant to be doing days but my daughter wouldnt settle in nursery so i had to take her out as she was really making herself ill and i couldnt let that happen, so thought my contract was going to be terminated but they were really good and found me some evening hours which is good, its less hours but money is money and its more that we had before, bit worried now though as i am a temp and not sure they will want to keep me on after xmas cause of what happend but never mind tis a bit extra till then. hope you are doing well with WW auburn how are you finding it?
how are you LM ? i missed everyone here, it just shows what support you get on here.

Oh no, hope your daughter is Ok :) It can be stressful for them, these changes. But it is good that work have taken that into consideration!

WW isn't too bad actually, Im doing ok. Feeling quite positive with it, but we'll see how the first weigh in goes on monday ...
Gym induction tomorrow morning, I had one booked for tuesday but the system went down at work, and I ended up doing a 14 hr day to get up to date... :(!!

Back