Total Solution Helllpppppp

welshlal

Right I bought and had a half hearted attempt at examte about 6 mnths ago. Wasn't in the righ frame of mind so never really succeeded. I am getting married in April ( in Cuba) and really need to shift alot of weight. I have just restarted the diet and on day 2. I am fine doing the diet but I am really struggling when I cook and serve the kids tea. I find I ' pick at a bit of meat' and I know this diet won't work if you cheat. Can anyone help or give me any advice on what I can do around meal times ( apart from have more willpower ) it's not even that I am hungry I think I am just addicted to eating !! Helppppppppp

Yep, that's a tricky one. I've had the same thing and out of habit put something I'm cooking in my mouth. I've then realised that I don't actually want to eat it and spit (sorry) it into the bin.

I would suggest having a pint of water on standby as you cook and sip it when you feel the urge come on you. Also, it's a choice, you either to choose to eat it or you don't. If you do jut be aware of what you're eating. I know I've got to the weight I am by not being aware and just Hollingsworth in the food until I can't move. Personally I'm trying to change not only my weight but my relationship in food.

Yep that's exactly it. I think I do it without even thinking about it. Food tip with the water I will try that at teatime tomorrow. I am more determined than ever to shift the weight so need to retrain my brain and think before I eat. It's good to know that there are others in the same boat. Thanks for your message I am a newbie here and hoping this extra support will help me finally crack it. Good luck with your weight loss x

And good luck with your weight loss too. The habit is the hardest thing. Through the week I'm fine, I have my shake or breakfast, half a bar for lunch, a soup for tea and the second half of the bar at 8 or 9 when I'm peckish.

Fridays and Saturdays are hardest for me, usually Rugby on the box and that would ordinarily mean a takeout and some beer, a reward for making it through the week. Lol.

Anyhow, I'm rambling now, hope it all goes well and feel free to drop me a line if you need to.

Hey walshlal,

just keep reminding yourself of the reasons why you're doing this in the first place x

I read on here that someone cuts up a bar and has pieces of that as they are cooking the dinner so that they are eating something... I guess it doesn't break the picking habit but it may help a bit?! xx

Thanks all. Will try the cutting up of bars to as that sounds like a good idea. Have also taken to hiding my scales as I have found myself jumping on the scales everymorning when I get dressed lol

Heya your not alone, I'm on day 2 after doing this kind of diet before and my main thing is i struggle when doing my H2B's tea (he cant cook), i really just try not to think about and concentrate on something else whilst cooking, like putting the washing on, doing dishes etc so my hands are always moving to anywhere but the food, congrats on your wedding in April, i have a lot to lose but my first goal is to lose about 3st for mine on April 28th, xx

Aww congrats on you wedding to. We sound similar , I to hope to lose 3 stone but could ideally do with losing it by the end of march.. I just need to keep telling myself it's little steps, I tend to get frustrated when I don't see massive losses on the scales !! April will soon be here and that's what worries me lol

Heya your not alone, I'm on day 2 after doing this kind of diet before and my main thing is i struggle when doing my H2B's tea (he cant cook), i really just try not to think about and concentrate on something else whilst cooking, like putting the washing on, doing dishes etc so my hands are always moving to anywhere but the food, congrats on your wedding in April, i have a lot to lose but my first goal is to lose about 3st for mine on April 28th, xx

My H2B is the same :( he can't even switch the oven on! I made him loads of meals up and froze them so he can either bop them in the microwave or the oven....Lo and behold: HE CAN'T LIGHT THE BLOODY OVEN!!!! GAAAAHHHH!!!!!! :cry:

My H2B is the same :( he can't even switch the oven on! I made him loads of meals up and froze them so he can either bop them in the microwave or the oven....Lo and behold: HE CAN'T LIGHT THE BLOODY OVEN!!!! GAAAAHHHH!!!!!! :cry:

When I was working back in Dec I bought him a bunch of microwave meals and noodles....he didn't even bother the the meals and just lived off f noodles lmao

Ice cubes!! Make up some ice cubes and whenever you are tempted, have one to crunch on, makes you feel like you're eating something. Also, If you have coke zero maybe make them from that so you have some flavour? :) Good luck :)

When I was working back in Dec I bought him a bunch of microwave meals and noodles....he didn't even bother the the meals and just lived off f noodles lmao

I'd love to buy loads of noodles for him...but, he doesn't like them! ffs!

Back