HELLLPPPPPPPP

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Moleymole, 31 October 2010 Social URL.

1. Moleymole

Moleymole Nicki xxx

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(19.4%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I'm having a bad day today - I went to a baby shower yesterday and resisited all the lovely food and was so proud of myself then I got my period this morning and all I have wanted to do is eat ! I had some chicken as I just had to have something - I am (sorry if tmi) so heavy on my period and feel dizzy etc and really felt the need for something. Been craving sweet things like mad !! Arghhhhhhhhhh why is it so hard sometimes :cry:

But then my cousin has just been round and was shocked at how I looked and said you could really tell and I looked fab so feel ok again now just so bloated from the chicken :( and period... got my weigh in tomorrow - I'm not very hopeful this week :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kes

Kes Gold Member

Start Weight:
    232lb
    Current Weight:
    179.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    140lb
    Lost(%):
    52.2lb(22.5%)
    Diet:
    was on Slim Fast but changed to Slimming world and Xenical
    Oh hun... ice had a pretty rubbish week... and know how it feels... fingers crossed for both of us this week

4. Moleymole

Moleymole Nicki xxx

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(19.4%)
    Diet:
    CD
    shall we be rubbish together and go for a curry :D

Seriously, I thought to myself earlier I can't expect to do this kind of diet and never have days like this so I am only human (I think) .. tomorrow is a new day - if I havn't lost so be it I'll blame the period and go forth :)

xxx

5. determinator

determinator Banned

hey , just remember that you resisted all the yummy things at the baby shower and only ate chicken .. so you made a choice and you chose a really good thing .. if your WI is not too good it will be bloating from your period and you should have a good loss next week , chicken will not set you back much if any :)
    you did good

6. Kes

Kes Gold Member

Start Weight:
    232lb
    Current Weight:
    179.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    140lb
    Lost(%):
    52.2lb(22.5%)
    Diet:
    was on Slim Fast but changed to Slimming world and Xenical
    Let's go. Hehehe...
    Yes tomorrow is a new day, and a new week and a new month... let's go for it!!

7. dee6677

dee6677 invert keeper

Diet:
    Cambridge
    i think you should be very proud of your self.
    you stayed strong when it counted and when you ate
    you made the choice to be good.
    you really should feel good about your self.

8. Moleymole

Moleymole Nicki xxx

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(19.4%)
    Diet:
    CD
    awwww you guys are fab :) always make me feel better ! I could of so easily eaten crap earlier and the sweets from halloween were calling but there is no way I would eat sugar cos I know it will take me straight out of ketosis and theres no way I'm coming out of that lol

we'll see tomorrow - if I don't have a good week so be it and 100% week next week :) my 14lb goal for November is going to happen :) :)

9. Morbi

Morbi Full Member

Goal Weight:
    7st7lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    I'm feeling exactly the same, good job on resisting the temptation :) i did the opposite :(

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.