hello 100% er's!

bex!

Back on the diet train...
well ive not posted on here b4 unless its 2 answer a post an i dnt no why as im on wk 4 now an ive not cheated or wnted 2 since i started, even 1st wk was ok!!! :cool:

so i wanted 2 say hey to all the others on here who r stickin 2 it 100% an well done. :D

i feel fab this time round (3rd attempt on LT 4 me :eek:) an can finally understand wen others sed they felt great an av more energy etc.

im sleepin loads better, feel happy in myself (last time i was quite angry an resentful) an av more energy (my dogs av never bin walked so much :8855:) plus my many health issues av gone or r goin such as water retention an heart burn 2 name a few.

the only slight worry i av is that im gona wake up one day an lose this determination/enthusiasm ive got at the moment. my mum sed im daft an that my mind is in the right place 2 succeed on this diet now but i cant shift this slight worry!!!!

the support on this site is fab tho so i no i can pop on here on sum1 will put me straight, :p

hi bex a fellow restarter here too. i know what you mean but i shouldnt worry too much. just take one day at a time and deal with things as they come along.

h x

Hiya welcome....nice to see you do your own thread...lol....I have come across your posts before... good luck xx

Hi Bex, I'm a restarter too and know where you are coming from.

I was fine on this diet for over 20 weeks last year but knowing I only had 2 more weeks left, I found those 2 quite hard. I think it was knowing that food was going to be allowed very soon, but not just yet.

Like Harriet said, just take each day as it comes and you will get over that hurdle if it comes up. You will be so close to goal that you will easily get over it.

Keep strong, stay positive and you can do this. Good luck!

Hi Bex, 3rd attempt here too!

I feel great this time, for the first time on a VLCD. I feel buzzing with energy and happiness.

I really hope you achieve all your goals.

cheers guys

laura i totally agree wiv u, this is also my 3rd time an i cant believe how great i feel. im full of energy an i dnt av any of the downsides u get on a vlcd like feelin cold. :)

ive still got a while 2 go yet so i can worry bout food nearer the time. ;).

Back