Hello 2011 Fellow Exante Peeps

Myr

Still Motivated
Just wanted to pop in and say hello to all. :peep:

As you may see from my stats I started my journey about this time last year. Lost approx 5st and then tried to maintain for the summer with every intention of re-starting in November 2010 for the 2nd leg. Unfortunately Nov became Dec became Jan etc; :eek:

I had a bout of nasty flu in Jan which seemed to kick start me back into action as due to a horrendous sore throat I was unable to eat solids for quite a few days. Beginning of Feb decided to go back to TS again. I appeared to have gained 1st on previous loss but within a couple of days 7lbs of that had gone. (carbs/water) so decided that I would count last week as week 1 for 2011 and start recording from there again. Albeit still 10lbs up. :(

I look forward to getting to know new friends (and hopefully old ones if they still pop in again.) :D

Love Myr xxx

OMG! You have still done so well! That stone could well be just winter weight that people put on! Well done for maintaining your loss for so long.

Shall look out for you around the boards, pro! :D

Hi Myr, I remember you from before. I'm here continuing my yoyo journey and hoping to get to goal AND STAY THERE!! Good luck with this stage of your journey.

Hello! Nice to meet you :D I am a newbie though I chat like I have known everyone forever :D

Hello Myr,
Fantastic weight loss so far, and welcome back for the next stage on your journey. I'm sure those few extra pounds will be gone soon and then you'll be into new territory - it's exciting to think we can achieve this weight loss and get to our goals.
Good luck :)

Back