Hello! A newbie here which would really appreciate some help/advice :)!

Chloe_Fisher_:)

Silver Member
Hello!
Iv just signed up to the forum so apologies if I have posted this thread in the wrong place!
Im starting on slimming world tomorrow after a year of dieting and getting no where! Iv got the SW pack and Iv been trying to get my head round it for the past week, Im going to try and do it on my own as Im at university and travel a lot between home and uni so not much time to go to meetings! I have put 2 stone on in the past year :( and my aim is to get that off and then another stone off on top of that-so 3 stone all together. Any help, advice or encouraging words would be amazing as Im really determined to do this! Also any recipes that anyone could recommend would be amazing too!

Chloe x

Hi Chloe, welcome to the boards. I am new too. Why not sign up to a group (on here) that has a similar amount of weight to lose and you can support each other? I joined the four stone by Christmas one. If you have any specific questions please just ask. I am doing it from home too and have old books. Any questions I just ask on here. Good luck on your journey. Keep positive! :) You CAN do it because you WANT to do it and you WILL do it. That's what I say to myself all the time! It's my mantra xo

Welcome both to Minimins & SW!
You will find hundreds of recipes on this site but vegan ones are a bit thin on the ground. Do what I do for recipes, decide what you like then look on the internet, find several recipe versions, modify for SW then try! If it's good tell us, if not forget it!
Whenever you get stuck or just want help ask! Remember we are all here for the same reason.......
Pete

Back