Hello Again.....Good News!

BellyFlop

Silver Member
I bought a dress in a size 14 today!!!

And it fits!!:eek::D

Yay for me!!!

T'is nice to be back again, I think the support here will spur me on for the final haul!!:)

Goal is now 10 stone!

Leopard Print!!!!

Sleeveless, mid thigh and belted!:eek:

Looks surprisingly good and is also lovely over 70's flared jeans!

Sounds very nice!

Looking forward to seeing some photos:)

Love Mini xxx

Well done hun!!!

Brillopads, yey you!! xxx

Thanks!!! The piccies are coming but I want to post them just before Christmas when I've lost a bit more., It will be more dramatic and make more impact!!!

Drama Queen here!:D

Yay for me!!!

T'is nice to be back again, I think the support here will spur me on for the final haul!!:)

Goal is now 10 stone!

Yay for you!!! :party0011::happy096::bliss:

Well done thats fab, as everyone said we want piccies xx

:):character00238::talk017: well done u on the 14 dress & rejoining ,carry on .x

Excellent ya foxy minx! :D Lookin forward to the pictures!

Thanks Everybody! I will dust down the camera and psyche myself up to pose (I've always avoided the lens.....) and I need to sort out my grey bits which are growing in every four weeks at the moment!!!:eek::D

I may even go the whole hog and pose in a Chrimbo negligee!!!

I JEST...I would NEVER inflict that on anybody!!:D

I have bought some of the lovely Gok Wan Puppy Holders and Sucky In Pants! 50's stylee and very flattering!

Yay for me!!!

Goal is now 10 stone!
hey im exactly the same weight as you more or less the same story as well i am also aiming for twelve stone for xmass but im still not in a 14 yet still a 16

Well done - this is what it's all about!!

hey im exactly the same weight as you more or less the same story as well i am also aiming for twelve stone for xmass but im still not in a 14 yet still a 16

Well Done, linny!

You'll be in a 14 soon like me! Mind you, even though the 14 fits great, I do have to admit that my boobs are looking abit too well perked up in my frock (I am rather chesty!) and this dress is snug around the bust hence the fact when I took the dress off I looked like my boobs had deflated!:8855:

A few more lbs off and it should be more 'natural' around the breasticles!:D

Back