Hello Again Help with Stews

cd121272

Silver Member
Hi All, hope you are all well

Not been on for a couple of days as been quite busy but think I am doing ok. Yesterday I was at a buffet with my mother-in-law, I was pretty good and stayed away from the battered stuff and the pizza's just went for the turkey, ham and salad, mind you a did pinch a couple of the little sausages lol cant not have those. Only thing is I have no idea how many point I ate yesterday so gotta be careful today as it's way day tomorrow.

Anyway yet another question. I have a slow cooker that I cannot live without.........I have all the veg you can think of and some stewing steak, I was wondering if anyone new of anything I could put in with it apart from gravy as I know that gravy is quite high in points when you have a lot of it. Thanks!

Yep Marie you are spot on with the cheap meat coming out melting in your mouth mmmmmm. I found out about the packet mixes being low in points as I decided to do a chilli so I have at the moment got my chilli in there with a colmans packet.

I am having a jacket potatoe with mine yum.

Oh the onlly other thing is the points system for a jacket potatoe, does the weight in the books go on a cooked or non cooked one. As when a potatoe is baked it loses a lot of weight so which one is it?

Thanks

No worries Marie, I have my weighin tomorrow night so I will ask Donna (our leader) she will be able to tell me then so I will let you know.

When is your weighin?

Thanks

Yeap so am I it is my second one!

Now come on we have both got aroung the 30 mark to lose, think possitive WE CAN all do this. ;)

It certainly will and with having about the same to lose we can keep each other on track......Until we have done it. There you go we can be weight loss buddies LOL.

At least then we have a challenge against someone as well, all be it a friendly one of cause........LOL

Monday is obviously THE day for weigh ins ;)

Is yours on a monday as well Starlight?

In that case good luck to everyone who is being weighed tomorrow, sounds like most of us LOL.

Lets get rid of a few more pounds between us.

I shocked myself last week Marie, I though it would definately be just a 1 or 2 lb and ended up with 4 so anything can happen. I think after my little hickup this weekend I am looking at a 1 or 2 and it will be a bonus if it is more......LOL
I would idealy like 3 lbs off then it will be 1/2 stone in two weeks but I am not holding my breath.
Definately just as nervous now as I was last week though.....!

I think we all do so you are definately not on your own on that one.......

Thanks Bethany.

I am off for a sleepless night now before tomorrow so I will catch up with you all then!

Good luck to all and I look forward to the Update tomorrow night!

GOOD NITE x

Back