Hello again... I'm back

cheryl7

Hello everyone.

Yes I'm back. Again. I don't know how I ever thought that I could lose weight by myself (much less by myself AND eating carbs) but needless to say it didn't work. And sitting in front of the TV last night with a packet of crisps that not only was I not hungry for but wasn't even enjoying (guilt) I realised that my yo-yo dieting and quiting halfway through or once I've dropped a few lbs really has got to stop.

So I'm now on my day 1 of the long-haul... yes, I have a BIG family reunion looming in a couple of months but I don't want to be losing the weight just for that... I want to feel good, not just this summer but for the rest of my life.

First on my checklist was to join a gym (done!) and second was to crawl back here, tail between legs and admit my humiliating failure! (done!)

Cheryl x

Last edited:
welcome back :)

Thanks guys! Utterly humiliating doesn't quite cover how I'm feeling just now... wanted to reply to your post jezzabell but I think the site's been having some probs (but can't access the notifications that will tell me lol!). Even DH shook his head at my crisp-fest last night and asked if I was really still hungry (after I'd gorged pizza & garlic bread). What a greedy pig :(

Welcome back :D

Good luck this time x for the last diet you'll ever do x

Back