Hello again

soule

:wave_cry:Hi everyone, well here I am yet again!! I'm now on the 6th day of my 4th attempt after successfully loosing 6 stone and putting it all back on last year! I stuck to SS 100% for 24 weeks last year so why can i only last a few days now?????

just take hour by hour and day by day and you will do it! you need to think about what you have achieved before :D

Re- starts are always harder than the first time round. Maybe because we know we've already been here before? (and we didn't succeed or we did succeed and we're kicking ourselves that we couldn't keep it off?)
You're on Day 6 which is fantastic! I rarely get past the first few days let alone to the end of the first week! Keep going hun - you're doing really well!

:wave_cry:Hi everyone, well here I am yet again!! I'm now on the 6th day of my 4th attempt after successfully loosing 6 stone and putting it all back on last year! I stuck to SS 100% for 24 weeks last year so why can i only last a few days now?????

Don't beat yourself. The first time round is the golden window. Doing it again is so much harder, but it is possible and if you want it enough you will do it!! Good luck and respect for not just giving up

Welcome back! You've done it once so you *know* you can achieve it.

I think it's fantatstic that you are giving it another go and can understand that it must be harder when you have done it before. You are doing great to be at day 6 so just take it one day at a time and remember your past success and that it is achieveable. Good luck xx.

Well am on day 2 again to shift the last few lbs so know how you feel. As its been said you have done it before so you can do it again :D Good luck, we can do it

Back